Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Gone too far? I'm afraid we haven't gone far enough.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Don't you ever wonder if we've gone too far?

I feel like we've strayed into some kind of Dr. Mengele-esque eugenics territory.

The more we do to your trolls, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.

:neveraskedforthis:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I made a very quick colourisation of the buttsex one.

LYJbK.png

Oh, and because the Codex is for fags, I made an edited version too.

bLgMC.png

joeydohn

Savant
The interface for trollies could certainly be improved upon, the choice is there but it's just not accessible enough :smug:.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The interface for trollies could certainly be improved upon, the choice is there but it's just not accessible enough :smug:.

True Codexians don't even use the popamole menu much, they learn and type the :words between the colons: for the emotes they use most. :smug:

Though yes, it would be nice if XenForo let the emote box be wider instead of just getting ridiculously long. However, I suspect it's not just a matter of clicking a button to make it work that way, or it would already have been done.

Edit: Or not http://adminextra.com/threads/xenforo-changing-smiley-dropdown-menu-width.5667/

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
No, DU just learned that if he sits around doing nothing for long enough, eventually someone else will come along and do it for him.

:troll:

You know what we could do with though? Appropriately Codexian replacements for these fuckers: :);):(:mad::?:cool::p:D:eek::oops::roll:o_O

LundB

Mistakes were made.
But we have them!

:)= :smug: because on Codex, smugness is happiness.
:p= :codexisfor:well not really but it's a rather gay emote. Wait a sec... faggotry, and tongue sticking out... ok here's a Codexian version:
u8glU.png

;)= who cares no one uses this one, fuck winking.
:(= :cry:
:mad:= :x
:?= no one uses this one either, what does it even mean anyway.
:cool:= :smug:
:D= :lol: or :smug:
:eek:= Maybe :what: or:what:, but I actually kind of like this one.
:oops:= Hmm this one doesn't really have an equivalent.
:roll:= :roll:
o_O= :hmmm: or :retarded: or :hmmm:

So yeah, turn :p into
u8glU.png
if you really want it to be more Codexian that badly, and remove the rest for redundancy except maybe :eek: and :oops:. Everything else is shit.

Stinger

Arcane
You know what we could do with though? Appropriately Codexian replacements for these fuckers: :);):(:mad::?:cool::p:D:eek::oops::roll:o_O

I've been considering doing troll versions for those guys (and a lot of the other 'nontroll' emoticons) for a while. Unfortunately exam period is here and I'm kinda bogged down by that for the next month or so. Will try and find time for that after.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

I personally would like to see the troll guy's face version of these. Granted that would be a bit of work and talent needed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom