Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
neon troll

added bloom to sign for takeda's nextgen needs
fcd460f0.png

Edit: sorta ninja'd

and yeah you gotta have that contrast with neon effects, google image search for signs and you'll notice the pictures are taken with them as the sole light source at night

Huge thanks to LundB Stinger and sgc_meltdown for their efforts. The avatar looks pretty fucking sweet and a shit ton better than anything I could do.

hakuroshi

Augur
Hakuroshi with black fixed:

hakuroshi_colorv2.png

With teeth and wheel tweaked:

hakuroshi_colorv3.png

I'm calling this one done.
Thanks a lot, bro! I've completely missed this thread, but all is very good!
Edit: Well, except thet avatar does not fit :) It's probably better use as emoticon.

hakuroshi

Augur
You should just cut out the cannon troll and use it as an avatar imho.

Well, trolling by MCA has it merits too, but I think you are right. And as good lefthandblack already provided the cut, there is not much else to do :)

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
wanna clean this one up

never let it be said that I am not inclusive in my emoticon volunteer work
e0918e58.png

the results are quite slimming imo

though a heteronormative attempt at fortifying this with further sassiness by LundB would not go amiss

LundB

Mistakes were made.
wanna clean this one up

never let it be said that I am not inclusive in my emoticon volunteer work
e0918e58.png

the results are quite slimming imo

though a heteronormative attempt at fortifying this with further sassiness by LundB would not go amiss

I antialiased a bit more, though that's only really noticeable if you make it much bigger. Also made the text a bit clearer, gave his left horn more visibility, and made the outline more pronounced in some areas.

e0918e58.png
lQWhx.png
:codexisfor: Yours --> mine --> original

LundB

Mistakes were made.
While I was at it, I did a quick edit to the trollface one.

:troll:-->
FpwGK.png

awww yeahh I think that one's done

...maybe some blush to the cheeks?

Bro, though I think the cheeks are too small to even be visible, this brings to mind an inane important question: What colour blush would a bright red creature wear?

gromit

Arcane
Thank you, gentlemen. I don't have as much time on my hands (or liquor in my system.)

Call it quits while we're ahead! Micro will lead to ruin, and if anyone needs gradients on their faces, they are free to enjoy the many barely-legible 16^2 faces currently available. :3 face is an abstraction of a pretty face with blush; don't make me link to Section8's essay.

ironyuri

Don't you ever wonder if we've gone too far?

I feel like we've strayed into some kind of Dr. Mengele-esque eugenics territory.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom