Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Melcar

Arcane
I still don't get why out of all the Kombat Kids, we just get the most boring army ones.

At least Takeda was kinda fun to play and since he's a Scorpion's protegé, it would be interesting to see him interact with Frost who is Sub Zero's.

They end up fucking.

Generic-Giant-Spider

On the Kombat Kast stream Jacqui was getting shit on so hard they had to put the room on 30 minute Follower mode.

As the kids say, "omegalul."

I really hate the Fatalities now.

It's not only since MK11, most of modern fatalities look forced and just wrong. In old games it was about finishing opponent, now we have at least few additional moves that are focused on pointless pain inflicting.

I used to complain about lame fatalities / heroic brutalities (lulz) in Mk vs DC but now I am leaing moar towards removing finishers at all.

D2SHi00UgAAqeP7.jpg:large

dmifx8q.jpg

Last edited:

Okagron

Prophet
What is with the Dr. Claw voice from Inspector Gadget for Noob Saibot? Doesn't really fit the character in my opinion.

Okagron

Prophet
Kind of cool Lin Kuei cyborgs are gonna be in the story. Maybe that's why Frost looks like it was cyberized in the story trailer.

Kind of cool Lin Kuei cyborgs are gonna be in the story. Maybe that's why Frost looks like it was cyberized in the story trailer.

They're propably not Lin Kuei but Tekunin.

- in original timeline: Sektor's clan
- in current timeline non-canon: Triborg's clan

I guess it belongs to nu-Frost as Grandmaster now.

Edit: And now some modern popamole cutscene straight from Doom Eternal:

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Noob Saibot & Shang Tsung revive the hype for this game, as expected.

Cassie & Jacqui, sworn enemies of hype, try to swiftly shoot it down.

Ovg

Cipher
Meh, wake me up when a complete edition, including all dlc is released on steam with 85% discount.

I can't stand people hacking apart mortal kombat and including characters as dlc. It's utterly shitty.

Melcar

Arcane
Meh, wake me up when a complete edition, including all dlc is released on steam with 85% discount.

I can't stand people hacking apart mortal kombat and including characters as dlc. It's utterly shitty.

All fighting games are like that now Bro. They sell you the "base game" and everything else is DLC. Most do let you unlock extra characters, but it's usually after several hours of grind.

Squid

Arbiter
Noob's in the game and now it is buyable. Might wait for the complete edition whatever it will be called this time. Can't be fucked to spend so much money on the game like I did with X. It was fucking stupid and not to mention they didn't even want to offer all the shit for PC initially. They keep porting the game poorly and asking why PC sales so bad? HMMM? Stupid.

I remember MKX on launch wasn't letting you play the first 12 hours. Great port.
Are we receiving as DLC Ghostface Killah or Method Man?
Wu-Tang Clan should have just be integrated into Mortal Kombat years ago.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Since the Krypt is on Shang Tsung's island, which was the host of the MK1 tournament, if there's no bottom of the Pit with Reptile as an unlockable they fucked it up and the game will be a 2/10 in my books.

Since the Krypt is on Shang Tsung's island, which was the host of the MK1 tournament, if there's no bottom of the Pit with Reptile as an unlockable they fucked it up and the game will be a 2/10 in my books.

I have a hunch that remaining ninjas will return as fighting styles of Chameleon (just like NRS did with Triborg in MKX).

Generic-Giant-Spider

Fuck characters like Triborg. I don't want some gay ass generic suit that changes colors, I want the actual characters that have fully fleshed out move-sets and personality/swag to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom