Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Codex's favorite 'RPG' dev is on a roll lately

image.png

image.png

image.png

Can't handle the bacon

The second guy looks like he would have an interesting character design if it wasn't for that suspicious-looking horn.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
So you're final proof of wrpgs being degenerate is a picture of a black women? I'll admit the first one is a little much but come on? A mutant reading a book? A black women existing should be one of the least offensive things ever, along with any other race existing.

dacencora

So you're final proof of wrpgs being degenerate is a picture of a black women? I'll admit the first one is a little much but come on? A mutant reading a book? A black women existing should be one of the least offensive things ever, along with any other race existing.
You would jump to the conclusion that it was because she was black, when really it has everything to do with how ugly she is.

Can't handle the bacon

Mannish women and effette men are clownworld and stage 5 cancer. Duh.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
You would jump to the conclusion that it was because she was black, when really it has everything to do with how ugly she is.
It's the codex. Half the people here legitimately have a problem with black people. Of course it's because she's black. How many ugly people are there and nobody seems to care until it's a black person? Calling her ugly is an obvious dog whistle. The first one is because he's effeminate, and probably black, but the effeminate part overtakes that. The second is because apparently we don't like mutants here. The third is because she's a black women.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The Japanese went from Samurai's and interesting architecture to weebs and anime. I just hope the older generation can do something to hold on to their actual culture while these young ones slowly creep into more and more degeneracy.

Can't handle the bacon

The third is because she's a black women
Can't speak of the entire codex, but she could be a white woman, and I would still detest her mannish design and the false implication that women are just as good at being warriors as men, just as much as I do now.

Of course, then you would take your black dildo out of your anus and replace it with your feminist ally pink dildo, and start whining about muh sexism.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The third is because she's a black women
Can't speak of the entire codex, but she could be a white woman, and I would still detest her mannish design and the false implication that women are just as good at being warriors as men, just as much as I do now.

Of course, then you would take your black dildo out of your anus and replace it with your feminist ally pink dildo, and start whining about muh sexism.
I don't see you speaking out against all women who can fight though. Plenty examples of that in J"RPGs" too. You're calling out wrpgs for something that jrpgs do too. The only thing unique about that picture and the plenty of pictures of jrpg characters is that she's black. Unless you want to admit that jrpgs are degenerate too for having fighting women

Can't handle the bacon

Unless you want to admit that jrpgs are degenerate too for having fighting women
Jrpgs are for weebs. "Fighting women" is a joke. Women can be sorceresses, rogues, bards, etc. It should take something exceedingly exceptional to justify the existence of a female armor-clad knight that fights as well as a man, and she should stand out like a sore eye to everyone in-universe because of how rare and weird that is. Even something as degenerate Game of Thrones (not a video game, but whatever), kinda-sorta acknowledged this with the Brienne of Tarth character.

Having female warriors casually strolling down the street like it's the most normal thing in the world is not only degenerate, but also delusional and deceptive. Reality doesn't work that way.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Men in Wrpgs are sometimes effeminate? Men who play Jrpgs are effeminate. Nothing more effeminate than most jrpg characters. Look at every jrpg protagonist that isn't Ike. Young, skinny, and too much time spent on their hair.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Unless you want to admit that jrpgs are degenerate too for having fighting women
Jrpgs are for weebs. "Fighting women" is a joke. Women can be sorceresses, rogues, bards, etc. It should take something exceedingly exceptional to justify the existence of a female armor-clad knight that fights as well as a man, and she should stand out like a sore eye to everyone in-universe because of how rare and weird that is. Even something as degenerate Game of Thrones (not a video game, but whatever), kinda-sorta acknowledged this with the Brienne of Tarth character.

Having female warriors casually strolling down the street like it's the most normal thing in the world is not only degenerate, but also delusional and deceptive. Reality doesn't work that way.
That's fine if you want realism in your games, but this is a thread for why jrpgs are better than wrpgs (they're not) and if your point is that wrpgs are worse because they do the same thing that jrpgs do then you're in the wrong thread. Rean 's post is trying to contrast jrpgs and wrpgs in order to say that wrpgs are for degenerates and jrpgs are better. I can come up with a huge list of fighting women in jrpgs. If you have a problem with women fighting then go ahead, but be consistent on it across both genres, it's obvious that her being able to swing a sword isn't the problem he has. A fighting women in a wrpg is not proof that it's any more degen than jrpgs. At least the fighting women in wrpgs aren't 20 pounds and 4'8 so if it's accuracy you want, you're definitely not getting it from jrpgs.

Can't handle the bacon

That's fine if you want realism in your games, but this is a thread for why jrpgs are better than wrpgs (they're not)
This is now a thread about clownworld degeneracy in any RPGs, W or J. I have reclaimed it.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
That's fine if you want realism in your games, but this is a thread for why jrpgs are better than wrpgs (they're not)
This is now a thread about clownworld degeneracy in any RPGs, W or J. I have reclaimed it.
That's something I can support. Just add a disclaimer that the J is generally worse than the W, and we can both agree that they have their fill of degeneracy. After all, it's not the Japanese that are making bg3. All they did was ruin wizardry.

Can't handle the bacon

Jap degeneracy is mostly over-indulgence in stupid autistic fetishes.

Western degeneracy is self-hating and totalitarian in nature. "YOU WILL PROSTRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE STRONK BLACK LESBIAN WOMYNZ TO ATONE FOR YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE, BIGOTS, OR ELSE!!!"

I would say, the latter is considerably worse, though the former is more annoying at a surface level.

dacencora

The very best WRPGs > the very best JRPGs

Vast majority of JRPGS > almost every WRPG post-2005.

Can't handle the bacon

The second guy looks like he would have an interesting character design if it wasn't for that suspicious-looking horn.
I take that back, the fanart made him look like an elven druid that's half-way transformed into a treant (which is a pretty cool idea which I will steal from myself for a future tabletop RPG session), instead it turns out to be some two-faced reptilian hybrid. They really went all-out with "Wrath of the Righteous", didn't they? Every single character is some type of demon and/or SJW abomination.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
WRPG bad therefore JRPG good is a deliberate false dichotomy.

Both are shit, both pander to degenerates.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Oriental game devs not only have functioning brains and genitals, they also make objectively better games. Imagine ranting on twatter about how unattractive you should make your character instead of the opposite. All here on the codex who have been monetarily supporting this degeneracy should be ashamed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom