Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Duke Nukem Forever screenshot!!!

http://www.duke4.net/news.php?extend.229.2
dnf9_26_08_1.jpg

dnf9_26_08_2.jpg

Awesome shit, assuming it ever comes out. Preferably before I must begin the Rapture. :D

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
ANDYMAN MESSIAH IS ONLY FUNNY WHEN HE'S DRUNK!

Hey, if you have time to abuse MY CODEX MEME!!! then you sure as hell have time to put together Quest for Glory-updates! Do it! I wanna see Jack Bauer go up against Cthulhu. Now! Come on, come on!

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
dnf9_26_08_1.jpg

I can't tell if he's walking away in disgust or saddened that he has to leave. The shades make it hard to tell but it's obious he's not happy.

Fez

Erudite
Duke's turned gay. One of the new and exciting plot twists for DNF.

Fez

Erudite
A quintillion. Normal-mapping, megatextures or whatever else is the latest "must have" are all present.

You will be able to see the fear in the stripper's eye.

Dire Roach

Prophet
Fat Dragon said:
dnf9_26_08_1.jpg

I can't tell if he's walking away in disgust or saddened that he has to leave. The shades make it hard to tell but it's obious he's not happy.
Duke's steroid abuse has finally taken its toll and he must now battle his worst enemy yet: Erectile Dysfunction.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wonder how long it takes them to make another engine-change. I mean, this sure looks good, BUT IT'S NEVER AWESOME ENOUGH FOR DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!

Also, the game has to live up to its title by having a development time that takes FOREVER.

A user named cat

He actually looks a lot like a young Mickey Rourke in that shot. Wonder if that was on purpose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom