Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New female shephard looks like a man with makeup

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
tdfA5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4xBp2rizQ

Just saying.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Gylfi.Fenriz.Conquests said:
but anyway even if she doesn't "look like a man" she's fucking aryan

Well, Shepherd is supposed to represent the best humanity has to offer... :smug:

Dantus12

Educated
Strange thing that I like Her.
Reminds me of the Boss from MGS.
Better a tough looking female character as a poster girl, than the abominations that people present from the character creator.
The default female version was the horror, hope they manage to make a even remotely similar model available in game.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Best part about the outrage is people posting their versions of Ms. Shephard with all the ridiculous mods for makeup, hair, facial piercings, etc.

Bunch of Metzens.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
The new femshep looks like an anorectic fashion model with professionally done makeup and hairstyling. Better than looking like a big-titted hollywood bimbo I guess. I wonder if that was one of the options available to the fans?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
The other options were just different hairstyles and skin tones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom