Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review New levels of stupidity discovered - a Witcher review

DraQ

Arcane
fastpunk said:
Indeed, The Witcher could quite reasonably be accused of being an RPG for non-role players; a game of middle ground and familiar mechanics for those who don’t want to wander the countryside murdering wolves or designing their own costume.

I knew this day would come: the day when Oblivion fanboys would proclaim themselves harcore RPG gamers. Oh dears! :?
Maybe the circle will finally close and the last remaining oblivionites will gather on obscure sites where they will bitch about kids these days and their choices and consequences or devs prefering to invest their time in writing and story, rather than creating shiny oblivious sandboxes.

:wink:

Then again, maybe they will bitch about how you had to be able to read to figure out the hint popups in oblibians, unlike modern dumbed down RPGs... :shock:

Scary thought... :(

mandos9

Novice
I think with the help of this review we can finally establish that most game reviewers are actually retarded monkeys.

dragonfk

Erudite
I've seen somewhere a rapidshare link to polish voiceovers. But heck I dont know was it somewhere on Codex or on the official The Witcher forum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom