Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Good day everyone!

A person over at GS told me about this place so i have been lurking around and reading a few topics here and now i think its time to make a account and start posting!

So lets start with my first question! Are there any more GOOD rpg's out there that i might have missed?

So what have i played? Well most of the rpg's out there (- the games that are super hard to get now days). So here is a list:

*Baldurs Gate 1,2
*Planescapetorment
*NWN1,2
*Diablo 1,2
*Icewinddale
*Might and magic V-IX
*Sacred 1,2
*The Witcher
*SW kotor 1,2
*Dungeon Siege 1,2
*Mass Effect 1,2
*Jade Empire
*Dragon Age origins (not the expansion)
*Daggerfall, morrowind,oblivion
*Gothic 3
*Risen
*Two Worlds 1,2
*Fable
*Vampires TM
*Divinity 2
*Titan Quest
And a few JRPG's for example Chronotrigger

Also im playing Wizardry 8 right now.

So any games that i have missed that is quiet good?

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Well i placed a order on that game like 2 hours ago... So i hope i will get it soon =)

Any more suggestions :)?

And thanks for the list. I found a few games that i have not seen before so i will look them up.

racofer

Thread Incliner
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif
drog.gif

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
And I've always wondered, how can you spot him so fast? After the later posts it's obvious, but after the first one? What's the modus operandi here?

Phelot

Arcane
Berekän said:
And I've always wondered, how can you spot him so fast? After the later posts it's obvious, but after the first one? What's the modus operandi here?

The naive facade. The "HI GUYS IM NEW! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT GAMES I PLAYED"

Then later on, he'll go on and on about how Fallout doesn't compare to Chrono Trigger or some crazy shit.

peanuts

Novice
and i didn't see fallout 1/2 on there, if you havn't already play those asap

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Is Deus ex worth it even if im not a huge fps fan?

I tried to order Fallout 1,2 but they did not have it in any of the stores (well it was a while ago) i guess i could try again.

As you have played Gothic 3, I'd like to direct you to its predecessors Gothic 1 & Gothic 2 (NotR, the Addon, is mandatory of course). Those are the real gems of the series.

Also, sup' Drog.

CrimHead

Scholar
in before newfag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom