Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

Nigro

Educated
don't come near my ip adress bro, my father works for the FBI, and I have an uncle that works for the cyber police

Wyrmlord III

Formerly Hot Rod Todd Howard
Brazil is a big country.

Surely it can produce more than one shitty troll on RPG Codex.

So why should it be Schattenjagger? At the very least, "Nigro" talks about RPGs, while Schattenjagger has never played a single RPG in his life.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Brazil is a big country.

Surely it can produce more than one shitty troll on RPG Codex.

So why should it be Schattenjagger? At the very least, "Nigro" talks about RPGs, while Schattenjagger has never played a single RPG in his life.
Talking does not imply playing.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
They're coming out of the goddamn walls!

E4tMl.jpg

Alts !

Sabriana

Learned
Well, I'm here to talk about RPG's. I don't mind discussing other stuff that comes up, but I don't aim to flame. What's the use anyway? I don't mind it taking a turn into discussing other things, but I do love the info I get about my favorite 'niche', the RPG.

Your username and avatar solely exist to invite controversy. Why is that? Because you think it's funny? I have yet to see you talking about RPG's and contribute. I, on the other hand, have found numerous great advice concerning my favorite genre.

As far as your alleged homophobia goes, think about it this way: Whatever floats your boat, and what goes on in your bedroom is no business of mine. Whatever god you pray to, fine with me. Is that so hard to accept? I thought small brains died out with the dinosaurs. I guess I was wrong.

Or perhaps it's a case of "the lad does protest too much".

Nigro

Educated
So is Sabriana a girl or not? name sure looks like it could belong to a girl...
7z0H1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom