Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NMA: Surprised Planned

Odin

Novice
Mr. Teatime said:
I think it's an interview with Leonard Boyarski, also probably with some new screenshots or concept art. Which kind of pisses me off if true coz Leonard said he couldn't give me any screens, but whatever.

Mr. Teatime said:
Rex likes Odin because he tells him 'secrets'.

Aww...sounds like someones fweeewings are hurt..

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
It better be BIo has signed with Betehsda to develop FO3. :P

Seriously, considering it's NAM; the news probably either involves FO3; or Troika's next game.

Maybe Troika has BG3!!!!

Whipporowill

Erudite
Hm, well. NMA does cover some Troika-related stuff, but getting a exclusive with them as possible BG3 developers? HAHA. I think not.

And keep Bio away from Fallout Volo.

Edited: for clarity

baelstren

Educated
Patron
Insert Title Here
Exitium said:
<a href=http://www.nma-fallout.com>No Mutants Allowed</a> has a surprise planned for the weekend. Stay tuned! Trust me, you'll like it.

This better not be lame stuff like 31337 hires wallpapers. :evil:

Avin

Liturgist
nma certainly won't announce a new d&d title officially before wotc or atari.

it should be something related to fallout... or won't be a good surprise.

Avin

Liturgist
'cause they wanna say:

"i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't i know and you don't" until saturday ...

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
It was dumb telling us that we will be surprised because now I'm going to get dissapointed when you announce it and flame you <3

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Damn, even I'm starting to get curious and I don't give fuck about Fallout. Arcanum is so much better! :P

errorcode

Liturgist
great, we're gonna get psyched up...and regardless of what the news it get dissappointed.

It would have been better to just not say anything till they actually released this info and then AMAZE us then.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
It's called hype. They are acting like a publishing company now. :roll: Theya re one of the enemy!

plin

Liturgist
Does it really have to be said on the weekend? Can't you just say it today or tommarow?

Gromnir

Liturgist
we'll take a stab in the dark.

killzig and st. p is finally coming out of the closet... together. they is gonna get married, on-line, and we is all invited to the mirc ceremony at nma. exit and spaz is excited 'cause they gets to be bridesmaids and 'cause their moms is gonna let 'em stay up late on the night of themarriage. odin insisted on performing the ceremony 'cause nma is his site... which cheesed off rosh who had his heart set on binding the two love birds together in eternal wedded bliss. however, killzig saved the day by agreeing to let rosh give him away, (killzig being the designated bride to avoid confusion,) which 'caused rosh to well up with tears and exclaim that only once before in his life had he been so proud, and that were the time he managed to fit a whole grapefruit in his mouth.

do we win a prize for being right?

HA! Good Fun!

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
Odin said:
Mr. Teatime said:
I think it's an interview with Leonard Boyarski, also probably with some new screenshots or concept art. Which kind of pisses me off if true coz Leonard said he couldn't give me any screens, but whatever.

Mr. Teatime said:
Rex likes Odin because he tells him 'secrets'.

Aww...sounds like someones fweeewings are hurt..

The fact that you hype up this 'suprise' and tell Exitium, and not me, does somewhat offend, yes.

But I'll live. The fact that it's not news at all, just hype, is just funny.

Calis

Pensionado
Volourn said:
It's called hype. They are acting like a publishing company now. :roll: Theya re one of the enemy!
Yeah. When even non-profit fan-run websites start pulling crap like that, you know the industry's in trouble.

Odin

Novice
Mr. Teatime said:
The fact that you hype up this 'suprise' and tell Exitium, and not me, does somewhat offend, yes.

I didn't ask Rex to post it on RPGCodex, I only posted it on NMA. And quite frankly I've known Rex longer than I've known you, so hence the reason why he knows.

If you want to start bitching and moaning like a kid, I'll treat you like one.

Calis said:
Volourn said:
Yeah. When even non-profit fan-run websites start pulling crap like that, you know the industry's in trouble.

Best part about that is that I seldom pimp NMA..

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
Odin said:
Mr. Teatime said:

I didn't ask Rex to post it on RPGCodex, I only posted it on NMA. And quite frankly I've known Rex longer than I've known you, so hence the reason why he knows.

If you want to start bitching and moaning like a kid, I'll treat you like one.

Whilst I'm not completely sure how I'd be able to continue with my life being treated like a kid by you, I'm willing to make an attempt at facing that daily struggle. So be my guest, live out your desires of motherhood.

Talking of children, I believe it's pretty common for then to boast about how they've got a cool little secret that no one else knows. Curious.

Odin

Novice
Mr. Teatime said:
Talking of children, I believe it's pretty common for then to boast about how they've got a cool little secret that no one else knows. Curious.

Oh I never said I had a secret did I, I only posted that I had a surprise for everyone that reads NMA. And again I never posted about this all around, only on MY site. So take your little broken heart somewhere else. Bitching like a little kid because you think we got something that you didn't, now who's the kid eh?

Besides this is getting tiresome, why go around bitching just because I wouldn't tell you what it was. Jesus kid, get a clue will ya.

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
Role-Player said:
OMG teh management of DAC and NMA r gunna fight!!!

Shit happens. Who'd have thought it?

Anyway, look out for our next news item: news that there will be some news in a few days which we'll post. Actually, since I'm bored...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom