Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Oblivion tickles the loins of GamesRadar

Levski 1912

Scholar
I always thought Fallout's main strengths were the story/dialogs and the setting, but since it is 2006 and FO3 is being developed by Bethesda, something will get axed. That's why I said I wouldn't mind first person, as it's the lesser of two evils- one being lack of isometric and the other one being a shitty story with shitty dialog.

Mr.Rocco

Novice
Levski 1912 said:
I always thought Fallout's main strengths were the story/dialogs and the setting, but since it is 2006 and FO3 is being developed by Bethesda, something will get axed. That's why I said I wouldn't mind first person, as it's the lesser of two evils- one being lack of isometric and the other one being a shitty story with shitty dialog.

Judging by over-the-top hype followed by such a disappointment that is Oblivion, I seriously doubt whether 1st person or 3rd person wouldn't make whole lot a difference since FO3 will be made by Beth.

Micmu

Magister
Fallout's main strength was also the PnP-like stat heavy RP gameplay. That's what bethesda is going to buttfuck most, IMO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom