Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Duraframe300

Arcane
This guy is probably PE QA. Hiring date coincides with the end of Production.

Possible Env Intern on PE

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-cuatt/12/896/546

Thanks for Daniel Cuatt. Was the guy I didn't find the full profile of.

Also yeah, possibly. Though Armored Warfare is also a good possiblity.

As for Nick. Like 60% sure he is PE. I actually knew for sure what project he was on earlier this month. But, I can't remember the damn context.

Edit: Cuatt seemingly recently added Cryengine to his skills as well.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
LinkedIn was offering a one month free Premium, so I signed up for it then cancelled my subscription immediately to be able to get access to the last 45 members on the Obsidian list +M
Still valid for another 30 days.

Where did you find that out from?

By the way I posted in February about a Design Intern (hired in October) now Designer called Olivia Veras in the other thread. I had a look at her website today and her experience includes Unity

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...61196,VSRPtargetId:243054512,VSRPcmpt:primary

Also possibly PE.

Last edited:

Duraframe300

Arcane
LinkedIn was offering a one month free Premium, so I signed up for it then cancelled my subscription immediately to be able to get access to the last 45 members on the Obsidian list +M
Still valid for another 30 days.

Where did you find that out from?

What specficially?

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
As for Nick. Like 60% sure he is PE. I actually knew for sure what project he was on earlier this month. But, I can't remember the damn context.

Knowing for sure what Project he is on.

and they're using CryEngine for Armored Warfare right?

btw do u reply to pms :P

Duraframe300

Arcane

Knowing for sure what Project he is on.

and they're using CryEngine for Armored Warfare right?

btw do u reply to pms :P

As I said can't remember the context. Otherwise I would know for sure. :(

Or I'm misremembering. Also possible.

About Olivia. The Horroring used Unity as well. That said, quite possible she works on PE.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Even if other developers don't post here anymore, at least Obsidian still loves us :love:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You'll need to wait a year for that. Although special favors can be arranged if you insist on the fist.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Give him the ability to fist, then everyone all the stalkers can critically analyze his every fist to determine weird stuff about Obsidian.

BurritoGoblin

Obsidian Entertainment
Developer
Codex 2014
You'll need to wait a year for that. Although special favors can be arranged if you insist on the fist.
I'm not sure I could reasonably insist on fisting...
you left reason behind when you signed up for the codex
Give him the ability to fist, then everyone all the stalkers can critically analyze his every fist to determine weird stuff about Obsidian.
So used to it at this point.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Mitch Loidolt is here.....

Not sure if. :incline: or:decline:

Ah well, its the codex. Terrible opinions also need to be posted somewhere.

:troll:

Duraframe300

Arcane
No idea what he currently works on.

Mitch does some awesome illustrations aside from Obsidian btw.
23_talondsearch.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom