Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Plenty of ways to get the beta for free.
Obviously there's the not removing from inventory way

Actually I don't even think this is a viable way atm, so Anthony Davis can spare the righteous developer wrath until a later date ;)

This time...

I look forward to seeing the responses and critiques from you guys.

Oh also, someone somewhere in some thread mentioned that they would like a more dynamic party wipe screen. I went ahead and sent the suggestion in. I don't know if we will get what they wanted for sure, but what I was told was that that Party Wipe Screen was NOT final, so who knows?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm still not paying for the beta)
uCKeLk.jpg
What can I say? It's perfect.
I have more wits than to pay for a subpar, buggy product, which spoils some elements of the game for me.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
The beta contains only side quests. You cannot spoil optional content by definition.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The beta contains only side quests. You cannot spoil optional content by definition.
Even if i only spoil a little bit, I will spoil it. I want to experience the game in its full glory. Not play 10 hours and wait 2 months until I can play the rest.

I have more wits than to pay for a subpar, buggy product, which spoils some elements of the game for me.
didn't you back broken age?
I don't know what you are talking about.

Frusciante

Cipher
Project: Eternity
:( Getting too late for me now. Have to work early morning tomorrow. Why couldnt they get it out sooner.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I have no interest in posting in the beta thread so if this thread's getting archived, well, see ya.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom