Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher Officialsky Witcherovda 2 Impressiovna Threadskaia

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
5qKri.jpg

corvus

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:
'you can't say these changes are bad because that's just your opinion'

It's like an entire industry full of Dudes. Sounds nice in theory but he was only awesome cause he was one Dude. Then you add a thousand more Dudes, and soon all those Dudes have nothing better to talk about cause they keep shutting down each others' opinions and then they can't even address each other personally cause that's like inflammatory, Dude. So since they have nothing new or interesting to talk about they start devolving into more and more deviant fetishes and eventually they all just sit around in a circle wanking off to their favorite slashfics and rule 34 and lolcats pics

What a shame. Oh well, the first Witcher was a decent enough game at least. I might even reinstall the game to check out this arena deal and then uninstall and go back to playing Dawn of War II.

corvus

Arcane
DraQ said:
corvus said:
and rule 34 lolcats pics
Repaired for extra horror.
:smug:

pK99m.jpg

You are an awful person and Google is an awful search engine for allowing me to search for your awful suggestions.

I can't fap to this! That's clearly a guy cat and I only fap to female pussies.

Since I know you've all been waiting for my final verdict on the game...

I give it a resounding "meh". It could have been good, but ended up being "meh".

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Mrowak said:
Bros. All is lost :dizzy: CDPRed's new fanbase is completely retarded. They actually like the changes in combat and don't bother with the UI. Furthermore, they show first symptoms of Biowaritis - unconditional fanboism and severe paranoia against conflicting viewpoints. Anything remotely hinting at dislike and displeasure with retarded decisions in those changelogs will meet with absolute dersion.

That's not the worst of it. Check out the screenshot thread where some of them discuss how Geralt would fare in the elven baths with Roche and/or Iorveth instead of Triss :mhd:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Storyfag said:
Mrowak said:
Bros. All is lost :dizzy: CDPRed's new fanbase is completely retarded. They actually like the changes in combat and don't bother with the UI. Furthermore, they show first symptoms of Biowaritis - unconditional fanboism and severe paranoia against conflicting viewpoints. Anything remotely hinting at dislike and displeasure with retarded decisions in those changelogs will meet with absolute dersion.

That's not the worst of it. Check out the screenshot thread where some of them discuss how Geralt would fare in the elven baths with Roche and/or Iorveth instead of Triss :mhd:
:Vader screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

DraQ

Arcane
Storyfag said:
Mrowak said:

:what:

I think Geralt would now like his amnesia back.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
DraQ said:

I think I will visit the place again over this weekend and try to beat some reason into these people (with meagre results, but...). Damn, I really prefered when TW forumns were virtually invisible to those ADD kids.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Mrowak said:
DraQ said:

I think I will visit the place again over this weekend and try to beat some reason into these people (with meagre results, but...). Damn, I really prefered when TW forumns were virtually invisible to those ADD kids.
On the bright side, there are a few guys there who provide a well thought argument (as I saw their replies to you earlier). This cannot be said on other forums. But yeah, there are more and more "you don't like it, then don't play it lololol" kids there.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Mrowak said:
Damn, I really prefered when TW forumns were virtually invisible to those ADD kids.

So did I. But I think they're merely a minority. A vocal one, sadly, but still a minority. Intelligent discussion is still possible at the English forums almost as much as it was before TW2 rolled along, and I doubt the biotardness crept to the Polish forums (though I freely admit I rarely visit that part at all).

Dantus12

Educated
Mrowak said:
DraQ said:

Infiltrators and invaders from the Bioware forums. The most stupid thing CD Project did was outsourcing their forums when they went down back then.

On BSN there are paid people as part of the EA QA team, that are there to derail topics , and extinguish critique whenever it occurs, they move from game to game, from section to section so far successfully.
Those that where not skilled in debating, the mostly younger ones, escaped to other forums.
There is a ungodly amount of people missing from there.
-------------------

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Quick question about Twitcher 2 2.0: have they fixed the camera? Because the camera in Twitcher 1 was horrible and the camera in Twitcher 2 was awful.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Andyman Messiah said:
Quick question about Twitcher 2 2.0: have they fixed the camera? Because the camera in Twitcher 1 was horrible and the camera in Twitcher 2 was awful.
I don't know, but more importantly, what happened to your avatar?! You look like Crispy!

Mrowak

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:

31. Camera positioning/operation has been corrected during the boss fight against the kayran.
32. Camera control via gamepads has been improved.

That's all that I know.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Dantus12 said:
On BSN there are paid people as part of the EA QA team, that are there to derail topics , and extinguish critique whenever it occurs, they move from game to game, from section to section so far successfully.

bro do you have names or a link to this in action

Mrowak

Arcane
Storyfag said:
Mrowak said:
Damn, I really prefered when TW forumns were virtually invisible to those ADD kids.

So did I. But I think they're merely a minority. A vocal one, sadly, but still a minority. Intelligent discussion is still possible at the English forums almost as much as it was before TW2 rolled along, and I doubt the biotardness crept to the Polish forums (though I freely admit I rarely visit that part at all).

If Bioware boards taught us something, it's that this particular kind of minority tends to become majority and FAST! Besides, the fact that no one bloody sees how retarded the whole rolling mechanic is stakes the odds that it will be atomic winter here before we get to see actual 'tactical' gameplay, elaborate C&C and more sophisticated RPG elements in TW franchise. I could count, though, on some male-on-male action, and 'Geralt, geralt moments' we so much love here at the 'Dex.

Dantus12

Educated
sgc_meltdown said:
Dantus12 said:

bro do you have names or a link to this in action

Not really, but try the old EA forums from the Will Wright times, via the wayback machine, I was there at release of the EADM, somebody posted the names of so called EA Agents, depending on the community
they where maintainig their names or changing them. That's a common practice, somebody got angry and posted their names and true identities , and it came out that they are all former posters with a NDA now.

PS. Does the forum have problems, cant go back without server 500 error?
-------------------------

sgc_meltdown

Arcane

ACbLf.png

there now you're a proper nextgen ayleid

Dantus12 said:
I was there at release of the EADM, somebody posted the names of so called EA Agents, depending on the community
they where maintainig their names or changing them.

sounds like a shady practice

the bioware I know would never stoop to such a thing of course because their games are that good and if anyone doesn't think so it's their problem

why it's not like they'll have agents here telling us DA2 isn't that bad or anything

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom