Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oh God, I have just designed the most awesome game evar!!

amirite?

• this is the most awesomest game idea evar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • u r rong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Minecraft + Mount & Blade = PURE AWESOME

amirite?

Topher

Cipher
Well only %20 of the people seem to think u r rong. I say give the people what they want... amirite?

Can we expect you to relinquish your standing as our site admin and enter game development now? It sounds like you've already got your slam dunk.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Dwarf Fortress + Gothic

Think about it.
1277175015343-219x300.jpg

It would be glorious.

Exmit

Scholar
Here is the most awesome game ever

minecraft graphics + starcraft fps mmo :salute:

:lol:

Dire Roach

Prophet
Combining two or more great games doesn't work nowadays. Devs just take the dullest things about each one and combine them to create one mediocre product.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Dwarf Fortress + Gothic

Think about it.
+ Arcanum

Mmmmmm... I'd love to see my steam-powered smelting industries in 3D just for the billowing smoke.
A spire rising up from the mountain-side, funneling fumes and smoke out of cavernous factories, covering the countryside with the warm blanket of progress. Delicious.

I can hear the sounds now...

And just because I couldn't resist, I present this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GHI9-6gMI

MetalCraze

Arcane
poocolator said:
Mmmmmm... I'd love to see my steam-powered smelting industries in 3D just for the billowing smoke.
A spire rising up from the mountain-side, funneling fumes and smoke out of cavernous factories, covering the countryside with the warm blanket of progress. Delicious.

I can hear the sounds now...

Bethesda Softworks proudly presents: Arcanum 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom