Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
His hands are still making the familiar movements, but the ratings are gone.

FUDU

Arcane
Is the Thought Police trying to chase off dissenters against the Wrong Think again?

:salute: You will be missed, bro Irenaeus! Thank you for everything, good bro! Stay safe, stay strong, stay patriotic! God bless you!

^^^THIS BROTHER^^^

Carry on our wayward son. They'll be peace when you are done.

:bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro:

A 21 Brofist salute.

(No homo)

Sentinel

Arcane
Rating you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things
That I feel

If I could
Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

mastroego

Arcane
The Codex is not the same without Ire.
I formally protest the decision to remove his rating privileges and to ban him from the Trump thread.

What is this, CNN?

Lord Andre

Arcane
The Codex is not the same without Ire.
I formally protest the decision to remove his rating privileges and to ban him from the Trump thread.

What is this, CNN?

giphy.gif

Burning Bridges

I suggest a salomonic judgement.

We know that Irenaeus spammed about a quarter million ratings in 5 years, and lately ca 1,000 a day. I don't know what is the average value on the codex, I for example have given only ~5,000 ratings in 10 years, 90% of them brofists. But even if we assume a much higher contingent, of let's say 10,000 ratings per year I suggest we divide his ratings by that and consider his quota used up for ca 25 years or so, after which he can resume rating. Ok?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I must admit it is very unusual having him not around. I kind of miss him telling everyone to behead all mexicans and spamming up the Path of Exile threads with "its a good game" every other minute.

mastroego

Arcane
Holy fuck Lord Assplan or whatever spammed the Trump thread for real and never got banned.
I just put him on ignore and that was it (first and only ignored user on my list).

Ire was just crusading, and rightfully so I might add.
I must acknowledge the fact that it has to be Jews that went after him.

Modron

Arcane
Just out of curiosity, and I have no history with the guy, but I came across the guy called "skyway" in plenty of my searches for starting games like Jagged Alliance and some of the esoteric RPGs. Whatever happened to him? Die in th Ukrainian civil war?
Somebody said he moved out of Ukraine in the codex casualties thread.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Irenaeus , you selfish bastard!! Have you ever considered how your departure would affect ME?! How it would affect all of us!? You... we... I...

I need you here. :(

:negative:

Sentinel

Arcane
Lookin' out for love
In the night so still
Oh I'll build you a kingdom
In that house on the hill

You said that you love me
And that you always will
Oh you begged me to keep you
In that house on the hill

I wake up alone
With it all
I wake up
But only to fall

Irenaeus please come back

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Does seem kinda dickish banning Iren from the Trump thread.
In fairness to Infinitron, Iren was posting a lot of "ratings" in protest to losing his ability to rate.

I don't see that Infinitron had much choice in blocking Iren from those forums because he was flooding them with "ratings". He is lucky he wasn't "probated" for 30 or so years like I was that one time Fedora decided to "prank" the politics board and remove all our threads he didn't like.

Like I said in shoutbox: Iren could have waited for DU to fix his ratings, but instead he spazzed out. Then instead of apologizing to Infinitron for spamming and asking to be let back into the forums while he waited for his rating ability to be restored, he said "REEEEE I'm leaving!" and publicly insulted Infinitron.

I think whomever removed his rating ability is the cause of all this, but I think Iren is the one who caused it to spiral out of control.

Irenaeus did nothing wrong.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Irenaeus, you understood me as only text and :shittydog: can show. From one NRx'er to a former, be worthy.

Burning Bridges

Just out of curiosity, and I have no history with the guy, but I came across the guy called "skyway" in plenty of my searches for starting games like Jagged Alliance and some of the esoteric RPGs. Whatever happened to him? Die in th Ukrainian civil war?

He's bitching in Arma forums, like he used to. MetalCraze
I still miss him though. Some of the newer, butthurt mods dumbfucked him, and when people constantly made fun of this he kind of didn't like it I suppose.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
AFAIK, Skyway left the forum because he got swept up in the events of the Ukrainian upheaval and civil war.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom