Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OK, Time to Come Clean, VD

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Will Age of Decadence be out in 2007? Yes or No.

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Damn, I am also disappointed... but it's almost like your first time with a girl. The anticipation made the act so much better when you final got to play hide the sausage.

Besides there are a ton of great games out now and quite a few good ones due out before X-Mas.

The Witcher should be a huge hit if they are not lying their asses off like Bethsoft. I say polish away. Or better yet send me that beta acceptance e-mail so I can help you out. :wink:

Helton

Arcane
Look how far it's come in a year.

The game has gone from looking good in a starved niche market to looking fucking amazing. I don't want to play AoD just because it's a hard-core RPG, and we haven't had one in a long time, anymore. I want to play AoD because it genuinely looks like an incredible game.

If it takes another year but the same amount of progress is made, that's fine by me.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Pfff... I don't read anything about AoD - I checked it at the beginning and now I will have a nice surprise when it comes out :)

Edit: Preorders, bitch!

GiordanoWC

Novice
MasPingon said:
But in 2008 those graphics will be outdated!
:roll: :wink:

Then we all know what's gonna happen...

I can see it now, Bethesda will attempt to buy out AoD except for the rights to a persistent MMO... Then they'll use the oblubberion engine to render AoD in a world filled with static characters containing little, if any, personality. After the first screens leak, they'll say it's the true sequel to the original and snub the fans of the game, who'll clamour and cry and generally be a nuisance while having absolutely zero impact on the final product.

... and it'll have a nuclear trebuchet.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Quite possible (based on the amount of work that I'd like to do).

sqeecoo

Arcane
Helton said:
Look how far it's come in a year.

The game has gone from looking good in a starved niche market to looking fucking amazing. I don't want to play AoD just because it's a hard-core RPG, and we haven't had one in a long time, anymore. I want to play AoD because it genuinely looks like an incredible game.

If it takes another year but the same amount of progress is made, that's fine by me.

My thoughts exactly. Keep up the good work, no hurry.

spacemoose

Erudite
GiordanoWC said:
Spacemoose said:
I just noticed - "come CLEAN" "VD"

lulz

Must things always deteriorate to male bodily expulsions?

well I was referring to VD being an acronym for VENEREAL DISEASE, something which could be referred to as unclean. but your interpretation is fine too

Vault Dweller

Developer
Your threats mean nothing to me. I can always unban TNP - dual Glock wielding killing Nazi machine, instantly summoning him to my aid.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Vault Dweller said:
Your threats mean nothing to me. I can always unban TNP - dual Glock wielding killing Nazi machine, instantly summoning him to my aid.
But you know that russians won WW2, don't you?

Amasius

Augur
inwoker said:
Vault Dweller said:
Yeah, but imagine Hitler had an Army full of TNPs! A single Prick is enough to stop a division of russian Tanks!

Vault Dweller

Developer
inwoker said:
Vault Dweller said:
But did TNP fight in it? Duh!

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
But did russian mafia with avtomat kalashnikova existed?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom