Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

One and only notice

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Is that so? I thought @MLMarkland was Mark.
Mark Mortimer.

A very famous lawyer who can SUE YOU AND TAKE YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR CAR FOR REAL
haha, just joking I wasn't being serious thank you for the apology I just imagined you said this was really fun, guise
you should probably delete this thread out of embarrassment. your embarrassment I mean haha, got you
and besides, AI made anime illegal. I know about the law and I sued a pedo once

crazyrobot.gif

really in love with cocaine
Seems to be a theme with "lawyers" here at RPG Codex.
Hey fuck you Crispy I can stop anytime, I just choose to enjoy it recreationally on an hourly basis(I haven’t touched blow in well over a decade, and even when I did use it the only reason I did so was because it let me drink more booze).

As someone who has practiced law in NY, CA, and IL for nearly 20 years
As a citizen?
As someone who has practiced law in NY, CA, and IL for nearly 20 years
As a citizen?
…Yes? I began my career in NYC circa 2006, moved to CA in 2009, moved to Chicago in 2011, and have been licensed to practice law in each of those localities at the relevant times.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm too tired to process what's going on here, but I still have a vague/morbid curiosity so someone please summarize.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
As someone who has practiced law in NY, CA, and IL for nearly 20 years (feel free to check my post history if you want my bona fides): these threads always make me laugh, even though it always just boils down to some variation of PLANE TICKETS, BITCH!!!!

On the one hand, CP is obviously one of the most evil things in existence and people who engage in it or normalize it (including through the use of infantilization in cartooning) are so sick in the head that I am skeptical they can ever be completely healed.

But on the other hand Monty is either a master troll (kudos to him if so), a dipshit of the highest order, or… really in love with cocaine.
E5EABA8E-C885-45E9-B695-2D66C61DCD7D.jpeg

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I'm too tired to process what's going on here, but I still have a vague/morbid curiosity so someone please summarize.
TLDR: some lawyer(?) got butthurt about being warned by an admin not to dox anyone, proceeded to own himself by threatening to sue, and now he's trying to laugh it off and say it was all a troll.

It all started because someone got mad at Crispy for not banning loli posters, whom said user also refuses to put on ignore.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
As someone who has practiced law in NY, CA, and IL for nearly 20 years (feel free to check my post history if you want my bona fides): these threads always make me laugh, even though it always just boils down to some variation of PLANE TICKETS, BITCH!!!!

On the one hand, CP is obviously one of the most evil things in existence and people who engage in it or normalize it (including through the use of infantilization in cartooning) are so sick in the head that I am skeptical they can ever be completely healed.

But on the other hand Monty is either a master troll (kudos to him if so), a dipshit of the highest order, or… really in love with cocaine.
View attachment 37656
Hehe

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
TLDR: some lawyer(?) got butthurt about being warned by an admin not to dox anyone, proceeded to own himself by threatening to sue, and now he's trying to laugh it off and say it was all a troll.

It all started because someone got mad at Crispy for not banning loli posters, whom said user also refuses to put on ignore.
I should start paying you by the hour as ineffective opposition

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom