Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Original Sin 1 or 2?

Which ONE game should we play?

• Divinity: Original Sin

• Divinity: Original Sin II

• Neither, they are both terrible. Instead play ___________ (comment below)

• Play both in order, they are both good and I can't read simple instructions

• kc

Results are only viewable after voting.

KateMicucci

Arcane
By the way, don't get me wrong. I am new to this forum, so I just wanted to emphasize - E M P H A S I Z E - that Baldur's Gate 2 is the greatest video game ever made, and I heckin' love it. The writing. The soundtrack. The gameplay. That juicy RTWP! The D&D ruleset! Wow! I'm 40 years old now, don't have a family, stay inside all the time, haven't touched grass in four years (ever since my wife divorced me), and the only contemporary games I enjoy today are the games that blatantly cater to bitter old people like me with outdated design. The only other new game I enjoyed was Dark Souls. So good because it is old school and actually punishing! I click one button to dodge away. Incredible. Nay, ingenious. And le EPIC music! Also, Skyrim is NOT an RPG. I also browse /v/, unironically.
My friend, you've picked one of the best communities to join.

This subforum and I may argue with each other from time to time over things like Divinity Original Sin 2, but this is easily the most welcoming gaming community I've ever found and I think I can safely say that we're happy to have you here.

As a heterosexual Christian male, I'm damn happy something as awesome as Baldur's Gate II helped you out in your time of need and if I knew you in person, I'd probably share many beers with you over nerding out over Dark Souls. Anyways, welcome my friend! Now I have only one question to ask.

Which romance is your favorite?

Novice
By the way, don't get me wrong. I am new to this forum, so I just wanted to emphasize - E M P H A S I Z E - that Baldur's Gate 2 is the greatest video game ever made, and I heckin' love it. The writing. The soundtrack. The gameplay. That juicy RTWP! The D&D ruleset! Wow! I'm 40 years old now, don't have a family, stay inside all the time, haven't touched grass in four years (ever since my wife divorced me), and the only contemporary games I enjoy today are the games that blatantly cater to bitter old people like me with outdated design. The only other new game I enjoyed was Dark Souls. So good because it is old school and actually punishing! I click one button to dodge away. Incredible. Nay, ingenious. And le EPIC music! Also, Skyrim is NOT an RPG. I also browse /v/, unironically.
My friend, you've picked one of the best communities to join.

This subforum and I may argue with each other from time to time over things like Divinity Original Sin 2, but this is easily the most welcoming gaming community I've ever found and I think I can safely say that we're happy to have you here.

As a heterosexual Christian male, I'm damn happy something as awesome as Baldur's Gate II helped you out in your time of need and if I knew you in person, I'd probably share many beers with you over nerding out over Dark Souls. Anyways, welcome my friend! Now I have only one question to ask.

Which romance is your favorite?

Chris Avellone and Karissa Barrows.

DY050503

Educated
They are both excellent games. The second one has more elements than the first one. But for the same elements (music, combat, etc), some of them is better in the 1st one, some of them is worse (such as puzzles).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom