Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Overfall - [a Roguelite Fantasy RPG]

Unwanted

Bésame Mucho

Unwanted
That's, like, more than a hundred and a half items. During one playthrough, you get 3-4 unlocked at best.
This seems to be true and absolutely batshit. Need save game/what file to change/etc.

Tried to be sneaky and heal damage in a fight to save food which is used for healing outside of fights. Didnt wait for a fitting enemy, took a bunch of damage. And outside a viking ship boarded me and 3 dudes with ~20hp killed my 2 with 10 each... .. . Sad

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Dunno about ways to cheat past the unlocks. There's a wiki page with them all:
http://overfall.gamepedia.com/Unlocks

So any time you're gaining reputation/persona/companion, you can ctrl+f and look if you can unlock something from that. I'd totally recommend trying to unlock Warlords ASAP as most henchmen classes aren't that playable without them.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Dunno about ways to cheat past the unlocks. There's a wiki page with them all:
http://overfall.gamepedia.com/Unlocks

So any time you're gaining reputation/persona/companion, you can ctrl+f and look if you can unlock something from that. I'd totally recommend trying to unlock Warlords ASAP as most henchmen classes aren't that playable without them.

I feel that Warlords are very weak. Also melee, with all problems that come with it.

My best combo team is Ranger (avoid attack after crit is must) and Guardian (35 hp, 32+3 guaranteed) with AOE might and taunt. Guardian with ranged weapon ofc.

Bara

Arcane
:necro:

So apparently the dev have revoked all 30k keys they gave their publisher to sell in the Fanatical Origins bundle back in 2018 as apprently the publisher never paid the devs for the keys.

They're offering to give users who bought the game in the bundle free key but you'd have to give an email and all that.

A lot of angry people over this on principle even though no one really plays the game anymore.

Game is a decent time spender when your in-between deciding what to play next for those wondering about actual quality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom