Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Papers, Please

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Not sure where this should go, but just found out about this little Indie game from a friend, with a neat(cheap) art style, nice setting, music and a very interesting idea for a game. Played around with the beta for a little bit this morning and can see it going places.

Dystopian Border Security in "Eastern Europe". Check it out, think it also deserves a Greenlight.

http://dukope.com/#ppl

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got a problem on day 3. One guy just says Glory to Arstotzka but doesn't give me any papers at all. And there's nothing I can do whatsoever. Halp?

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got a problem on day 3. One guy just says Glory to Arstotzka but doesn't give me any papers at all. And there's nothing I can do whatsoever. Halp?

Take out your rule book and click the read button and point it at the rule "Need a pass port" and at the empty table and you will get a temp visa thingy.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ah ha ha. This is great! I can't wait for full version where you can send Kolechians to gas chamber for smuggling potato!

Well, sniping them will eventually be an option.

VXYtkU1.gif

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Wow, this game sure is something. I'll have another playthrough later today when I don't have a hangover.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is anyone playing this? I got to a terrorist incident and I was supposed to search all Kolechians, but I can't figure out how to actually search them.

Tytus

Arcane
Now I want a game, when you play as a death camp or concentration camp guard.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Tuluse, bring up your rule book and then open at the "basic rules" page. Then you have to use the red "!" button on your lower right corner and select both
the rule that states that Kolechians have to be search and match it to their passport. Enjoy

sser

Arcane
Developer
Cool but, unfortunately, I worked in immigration and thus automatically hate the very idea of looking at fake paperwork as a form of gameplay.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Played this for about half an hour. This is *exactly* what it's like to be a moderator on the Codex.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
APPROVED!

GLORY TO KODEXIA!

Now replace the two stamps with a red "RETARDO" and a green "BROFIST".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom