Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Papers, Please

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Pretty much. Every morning when I wake up, I have to stamp his latest Djinn thread in SCIENCE! with a DENIED stamp. And all communication from the administrators in the staff forum ends with "GLORY TO KODEXIA!"

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I just let the guy though. You only get a warning, and then he stops wasting your time every day afterwards.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's easy to mod. I was working a on it a bit yesterday.
There's also Nazi germany and 4chan mods.

2exc6sx.png

bhy344.png

20q1h7n.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Alright, survived through the beta with all family members doing fine, one token on the left and one human trafficking ring busted. One question though:

I got a card from someone saying "The Order awaits" with a name on the back that corresponded to a man who was later in line. Anyone know what this is about?

Also, someone should submit Korben Dallas as a name, or a variation of it. Dorben Kallas sounds kinda E-European, yes?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I am superior bureaucrat, I make many potato. Eagerly await remove kebab button of the future update.

I got a card from someone saying "The Order awaits" with a name on the back that corresponded to a man who was later in line. Anyone know what this is about?

Inspect the name and the card.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I did, it nothing ever came up. It took long enough to use that to nail the human trafficker, but it didn't seem to work this time.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Alright, survived through the beta with all family members doing fine, one token on the left and one human trafficking ring busted. One question though:

Also, someone should submit Korben Dallas as a name, or a variation of it. Dorben Kallas sounds kinda E-European, yes?

I have given the card to Corman Drex but as far as detaining them I have had no luck. I am sure this will be something for the full game.

About mods for the game:

MakingMods.txt said:
Mods may not be enabled for the final release of the game. Please keep this
in mind before putting a lot of work into one. It's possible they can only
ever be played using pre-release versions of the game.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
I need to get this game.

Charles

Literate
'Only use detain if guy looks danger. Deny is faster, more money for sick child, also bonus dialogue.'

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
'Only use detain if guy looks danger. Deny is faster, more money for sick child, also bonus dialogue.'

Hell no! All Kolechians(the terrorist scum!) must be searched and detained if they have any contraband! If I have to freeze my butt off at work, you bet your ass that the border guards are going to fulfill their patriotic duty for the glory of Arstotzka by processing and detaining any suspicious characters I detain :D.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
So did anyone submit Andhaira's name to be an immigrant yet? :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom