Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Modding Thread

John Keel

Savant
From what I remember, Craft magic mod internals was a mystery for a bunch of knowledgeable ppl, there's some black magic fuckery going on

Regarding adding blueprints:

I don't recall the specifics, but I know there is some shit going on behind the curtain when you dupe/copy a blueprint, IIRC most of the time it ends up being a fake dupe.
Creates a lot of problems later down the line.... Try to get SpaceHamster on discord to give you the deets

Efe

Erudite
he said this code is alright.
thinks you probably remember using copyandadd() from helper class which had similar caveats.

also said you should pay his efforts forward and help us with our efforts
:desu:

John Keel

Savant
I think I created a new blueprint for an Oversized bastard sword, set "m_IsTwoHanded" to false and changed "WeaponVisualParameters" (the animation used when it's equipped) to that of a longsword

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So I want to redefine some behaviour when the game is paused in combat. What should I loook for to do that? What should I search in dnSpy?

FYI: I am banned from Owlcats Kingmaker discord.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So I want to redefine some behaviour when the game is paused in combat. What should I loook for to do that? What should I search in dnSpy?

FYI: I am banned from Owlcats Kingmaker discord.
I can't help you, but I'm really curious: what did you do to get banned from the discord channel?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
I can't help you, but I'm really curious: what did you do to get banned from the discord channel?
I'm a Russian gamer who knows English too well to be contained in their Russian speaking ghetto. As I am, undoubtedly, racist English community managers have banned me.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Well, I would like some ideas on how to find necessary funcitons in the code. I remember seeing the autopause code, like, half a year ago, but I do not remember how I came up with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom