Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - A Dance of Masks DLC Released

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - A Dance of Masks

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/6489204638511084167

Greetings, Pathfinders! We're excited to share the news that the final DLC in Season Pass 2, A Dance of Masks, is finally out! Head to the rebuilt after fire Kenabres to spend time with your team at the festival! Enjoy the festivities and unravel the plot of the mysterious guest who has arrived just in time for your arrival. Complete your team and evaluate your skills in the arena. Celebrate your victories in the tavern, but don't forget to save your energy for a romantic date with your significant other. It's time for a well-deserved rest and new achievements!

To get an invitation to the festival, you'll need a save from chapter 5: wait for Arsinoe to arrive at the Drezen Citadel after the coronation and be ready to head to Kenabres. Or start a new playthrough as one of the new 11 archetypes, enjoying new features and gameplay styles!

We hope you have fun playing A Dance of Masks DLC, and the full dialogue voiceover will help you enjoy the experience even more!​

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2564580/Pathfinder_Wrath_of_the_Righteous__A_Dance_of_Masks/
https://af.gog.com/en/game/pathfinder_wrath_of_the_righteous_a_dance_of_masks?as=1649904300

Falksi

Arcane
I'm still scrubbing myself in the shower daily trying to shift the stench on my skin which playing WOTR left. A truly horrible game.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Isn't this the second trilogy of DLC for this game? And this is the 2nd part of that second trilogy or the third? I fucking haven't kept track.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Isn't this the second trilogy of DLC for this game? And this is the 2nd part of that second trilogy or the third? I fucking haven't kept track.
There's two season pass , 3 DLC each. The 1st Season Pass had 3 DLCs that already got released.

This is the final DLC for the 2nd season pass and the final planned DLC for the game.

Dr1f7

Scholar
I'm still scrubbing myself in the shower daily trying to shift the stench on my skin which playing WOTR left. A truly horrible game.
that bait and switch with the promising introduction followed by non-stop decline for 40 hours
unforgivable

jaekl

Learned
Patron
I bet if you grabbed a guy who enjoyed the wretched writing in WOTR and stood him next to an adult My Little Pony fan, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Isn't that some little girl show like barbie from the 80s? People really into ponies? Long time ago the Neighbor had horses and a shetland pony. Horses would walk the fence line munching grass then I'd see that pony sneak up from behind and bite the horses making them run. Mean little fucker. No way in hell was I going to even approach that fence knowing that pony would just burst out of the tall grass and bite anything that moved. Hell, the horses might bust over the electric fence and trample you to death trying to get away from that terror pony.

On the plus side... i bet it bit all the rats in the neighbor's barn. Hmmmm.... rat killing pony? Seems unlikely.

Dr1f7

Scholar
We call that pulling a Larian in the biz.
my disappointment, after seeing DOS2 getting goty everywhere and being praised on this website as like the greatest thing ever, then forking out like $60 for a fucking barrel moving reddit larp simulator...
i should have known better, any sort of normie mass appeal for a crpg is probably the biggest red flag possible

but now i know

Blutwurstritter

Learned
There's two season pass , 3 DLC each. The 1st Season Pass had 3 DLCs that already got released.

This is the final DLC for the 2nd season pass and the final planned DLC for the game.
Is one of these DLC's a stand-alone DLC like Varnhold's Lot?

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Is one of these DLC's a stand-alone DLC like Varnhold's Lot?
If you want a DLC like Varnhold's Lot, then you want Through the Ashes and Lord of Nothing. You play entirely characters in a lower power scale to the main game.
Thanks, I'll take a look at them. The main campaign is too long for my tastes. I finished it once and have no desire to go through the whole ordeal a second time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom