Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
He was even banned from the official forums for being a constant dick.
No, constant dicks at least get a warning or a PM. I got the award for highest level of liked posts on Owlcat Forums and no warning. Then banned the next week by one guy at Owlcat who got his epistemology hurt and told Steam to ban me too. Steam mods have generally been cool with me.

Get your story straight. You're a smart kid, you don't have to live like this.

Stoned Ape

Savant
Just found that the AI behaviour has changed when it picks a target after attacking from surprise (for example the teleporting demon ambush in the houndheart camp, or the undead that spawn in Zaccarius' Cemetary).

It no longer goes after the nearest member of the party, instead it always targets the PC, regardless of which rank they are positioned in.

I'm not sure if this is working as intended, I certainly didn't notice it happen before the EE patch and I'm not fond of it. It's far too easy to get a game over if you're hit by a few sneak attacks and it's pretty much impossible to counter unless you have uncanny dodge or mirror image with 24 hour duration.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
No, constant dicks at least get a warning or a PM. I got the award for highest level of liked posts on Owlcat Forums and no warning. Then banned the next week by one guy at Owlcat who got his epistemology hurt and told Steam to ban me too. Steam mods have generally been cool with me.

What's wrong about my story? I said you were banned, and you were banned.

Vatnik Wumao

They hated Desiderius because he spoke the truth.

Yosharian

Arcane
Okay, Regill's reason for joining me turned out to be much more nefarious as I initially assumed:

View attachment 29008

He took over my save and is now the player character. In Group Manager he has the lock symbol now and when I click on NPCs, he moves in to talk and it's his portrait that is shown on the left. Genius game design. Kojima would be proud. I knew I should have killed him in that gargoyle cave. Time to find a different save.
Game is definitely not still in beta!

Stoned Ape

Savant
It seems that when I load a save on the world map and my party is on a map marker location where I want to visit, I can no longer just click on it. Instead, I have to move away from the location, then back to it for the option to enter decision box to spawn.

This has more bugs now than it did before the EE dropped.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Well you should have been more considerate about his epistemology. It might have been congenital.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
God, hard is really hard, at least with my current party. Used to breeze through everything on core + additional behaviors with all characters... But now I am stuck on hard at the Minahgo fight in Drezen T_T
-Killing Nurah in 1-2 rounds at the start
-Try to CC Cuckston
-Try to kill Minahgo, can't even lower half her health before everyone fails the fortitude save and fall, which is the point she assrapes me. Used every consumable possible to raise it and Seelah's bestow grace too...

Edit: Btw I've gotten the infinite judgement mythic trait but it's pretty annoying because it gets disabled all the time, is there anyway to auto cast it?
Edit2: I had forgotten one ability I just got that made all the difference and beat her... azata heroic song or smth.

You had a rought time, because you've had your priorities wrong. Should have:
1. Ignored Nurah - she has Greater Invisibility I think, so can be a pain to bring down if you can't counter it.
2. Focus Staunton hard. He's a much easier target then Minagho. And defeating him will have the same result as defeating Minagho. This also helps with what happens after the cutscene...

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Okay, Regill's reason for joining me turned out to be much more nefarious as I initially assumed:

View attachment 29008

He took over my save and is now the player character. In Group Manager he has the lock symbol now and when I click on NPCs, he moves in to talk and it's his portrait that is shown on the left. Genius game design. Kojima would be proud. I knew I should have killed him in that gargoyle cave. Time to find a different save.
That's so beautiful. I'm telling you, I'm reading bugs about this game that I didn't even think games can have!

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Could be Owlcat's bug, but I saw how Respec mod removed "MC" tag from the first character in DLC 3 turning her into basically hireling after using version that is not-yet-compatible with EE. You may have used this mod in the main campaign, per chance?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I am chill

f8adf203015fe884bcdd2b8f4fb12f67.gif

Last edited:

razvedchiki

Erudite

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Just found that the AI behaviour has changed when it picks a target after attacking from surprise (for example the teleporting demon ambush in the houndheart camp, or the undead that spawn in Zaccarius' Cemetary).

It no longer goes after the nearest member of the party, instead it always targets the PC, regardless of which rank they are positioned in.

I'm not sure if this is working as intended, I certainly didn't notice it happen before the EE patch and I'm not fond of it. It's far too easy to get a game over if you're hit by a few sneak attacks and it's pretty much impossible to counter unless you have uncanny dodge or mirror image with 24 hour duration.
Yup, happens all the time. And they don't care about eating aoo's at all. As expected, EE is more broken than the previous version was.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This'll probably be subject to minor changes (I'm adjusting some mythics, among other things), but:
Vivi eh, how original :M

Witches have very mediocre spell selection, so it looks like you are a bit lacking in arcane buffs, but since you're respeccing all companions from scratch you'll probably be fine.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This'll probably be subject to minor changes (I'm adjusting some mythics, among other things), but:
Vivi eh, how original :M

Witches have very mediocre spell selection, so it looks like you are a bit lacking in arcane buffs, but since you're respeccing all companions from scratch you'll probably be fine.

1. Only meaningful Alchemist dip that gave me that natural attack, unfortunately :( it's the one dip that hurts my soul

2. There are many worries with the setup, especially because I have so little casting. I'm betting that Camellia will be thoroughly mediocre. But we'll see!

If you have any suggestions within the frame of the builds, lemme know bro

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I gotta say, useless as it is due to them being secondary attacks currently, it is pretty fun to have 4 attacks on level 2 - 5 very soon

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm betting that Camellia will be thoroughly mediocre
I mean, you're making her a 20 cleric. She's gonna be a good buffer, but giving her weapon focus feats seems very optimistic.
There are many worries with the setup, especially because I have so little casting.
In terms of offensive casting you have the most important (hellfire ray). 3/4 people in melee is going to be pretty volatile after the early game I expect, especially since you won't have enough buffs for all of them. Especially since you don't seem to have a source of haste, which is arguably one of the best buffs in the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom