Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
Got demoness. Suddenly she's fastest character in my party...

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Guess it'll be Rowdy/Armored Hulk/Vivi then
I wanna roleplay melee witch of the veil with rapier or estoc. where do I get damage tho.

Divine and Force like everyone else. Witch of the Veil is about Stealthed Cackling tho later with Frightful and Greater Angelic Auras. Swift teleport/Invis, Standard Hex, Move Cackle.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The game looks and sounds nice but the balance is shit, everything is bugged to some degree and the Crusader Army system is pure unadulterated shit.
As I said: Owlcat haven't really learned anything as far as balance goes.

And by the way: The Crusade shit is noticeable on ANY difficulty. So all the journos and beta testers who do not mention how bad the combat is are either deliberately omitting it or have never even played that part of the game.

I might drop this and wait for the super mega special edition that makes the game not a tedious imbalanced slog.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just hopped on to try on my lunch break, Fanta had it right. Triggering a rest in the Commander's bedroom triggered a dream sequence and got everything moving.

Thanks fantadomat that was driving me mad.

Desiderius

Patron
Cam’s last contribution on her way out was to use her Stinking Cloud on all those annoying Human casters lurking around Drezen. She’s missing some important spells but no Cleric can bring the Stink like that nasty cunt.

Time for Aru to unclutter the battlefield.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Does anyone here plays the armoured battlemage class?

When I click on the arcane pool icon, I should get an +1 enhancement bonus to AC on my armour but nothing happens.
(also if I have already equipped a +2 armour, when spending points from arcane pool, the +1 enhancement bonus doesn't even show in armor description anymore)

The equipped armor description shows an increase to its AC but the overall AC in the character sheet does not increase and there is no icon next to the portrait of this ability being in effect.

Also at level 5, the armoured battlemage has access to armour special abilities that consume these enhancement bonuses you receive by spending points from arcane pool.
These are broken too because there are no bonuses to be had in the first place!

This game rolled out with a completely broken class

Does anyone has this problem or this bug manifests just for me?

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Picked my ch2 save and respected. Now I will play as an Azata dhampir. And will play the game in hard now.

Anyway, this game is too epic even for me. I mean :
  • Chapter 2 of Kingmaker : Congratulations, by being lucky and skillful, you managed to become a baron of a small barony. Now go solve the problem of trolls messing with your barony.
  • Chapter 2 of WoTR : Congratulations, you are the leader crusade against the forces of the abyss. Now go retake a city from the forces of the Abyss. BTW, you can find a lich philactery and become a apprentice of the ancient lich by giving it to him. Also can become a apprentice of a demon lord.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron

When I click on the arcane pool icon, I should get an +1 enhancement bonus to AC on my armour but nothing happens.

The equipped armor description shows an increase to its AC but the overall AC in the character sheet does not increase and there is no icon next to the portrait of this ability being in effect.

Also at level 5, the armoured battlemage has access to armour special abilities that consume these enhancement bonuses you receive by spending points from arcane pool.

QA are storyphags. They did fix three things I reported last patch and pretty much everything eventually in P:K but some of the class implementation (Incense Synthesizer) is a joke.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Picked my ch2 save and respected. Now I will play as an Azata dhampir. And will play the game in hard now.

Anyway, this game is too epic even for me. I mean :
  • Chapter 2 of Kingmaker : Congratulations, by being lucky and skillful, you managed to become a baron of a small barony. Now go solve the problem of trolls attacking your barony.
  • Chapter 2 of WoTR : Congratulations, you are the leader crusade against the forces of the abyss. Now go retake a city from the forces of the Abyss. BTW, you can find a lich philactery and become a apprentice of the ancient lich by giving it to him. Also can become a apprentice of a demon lord.

Owlcat probably heard the sage advice "When you go Epic, never go full EPIC" and thought to themselves, can we go beyond mere EPIC

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Lots of class things seem broken unfortunately.

Things I noticed with Bloodrager (and arcane bloodrager in particular):

Greater bloodrage allows you to swift personal spells all the time, so you can remirror image every round with a swift (or w/e you want to cast). In the description it's supposed to allow you to swift one personal spell per rage and on the tabletop it lets you cast one personal spell on entering a blood rage as a free action.

Arcane and Greater Arcane rage cast blur, displacement and haste as though you are level 1. The free effects you get from entering a rage are supposed to last the entire rage, not 1 min or 6 seconds etc.

I'm half tempted to see if I can fix the latter with a mod if Owlcat don't fix it soon.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Where can you see the damage reduction stat on your character sheet?

I have a helmet with 3 DR but where can I see this confirmed on character sheet as being in effect?

With this game, you can't be sure of nothing anymore as bugs abound

razvedchiki

Erudite

(also if I have already equipped a +2 armour, when spending points from arcane pool, the +1 enhancement bonus doesn't even show in armor description anymore)

pick fighter,pump str
equip 2handed axe
hit things untill they die.
OR
pick fartmaster class which allows 1 time per day to fart which becomes a wet fart at lvl 7 with a 60* cone.

Percy

Cipher
I see they toned down Master Zacharias Cemetery from the Beta.
Probably had too.
Smashing shit so far with the Marching Terror as a Battleranger hiding behind Seelah and Camellia.
Strong women are useful.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Why Regill is the best companion and i just got him. Dude is exctally what i want for a Evil playthough. Do whatever takes to win. Sick design , sick VA and really good quest.

Shame that he comes with such bizzare class choice tho. What are you guys doing on him? Bloodrager Regill seems pretty nice but it overlaps with my char.

Desiderius

Patron
Why Regill is the best companion and i just got him. Dude is exctally what i want for a Evil playthough. Do whatever takes to win. Sick design , sick VA and really good quest.

What are you guys doing on him?

Slaying

reg8slaying.jpg

Why are you guys determined to fuck with all shit that works. Do not get it.

Percy

Cipher

Shame that he comes with such bizzare class choice tho. What are you guys doing on him? Bloodrager Regill seems pretty nice but it overlaps with my char.

I thought the same in the Beta but they gradually improved his class.

There is still some disconnect between how he is written and his stat sheet though, I do agree.

He has top bantz with Soseil as mentioned before.

Desiderius

Patron
BTW Pentamic Faith is now on for Reg so he can pick up a Domain, which unlocks Mythic Impossible Domain (he doesn't need a Mount)

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
I dare not say all text is awsome but there is plenty to laugh about or to find the revelations in! How is that not good for the writing? Some of you here go drink a potion of youth and humor to cure yourselves. Someone infected you with the disease of bitterly overpickiness, but you are much better than that :hug:
----
Daeran conversations (the unsufferable prick of a filthy rich noble):
---
"You don't really like Crusaders, do you?"
"Quite the opposite. When I think about how many devoted heroes are willing to protect this world against the demonic threat, I feel so inspired! Inspired to continue indulging my vices while they fight to keep me safe."
---
"What do you think of our enemies?"
"Do you mean the demons themselves or their followers? The former deserve to be cleansed with heavenly fire for their unholy origins alone, and the latter for their idiocy."

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

What are you guys doing on him?

Slaying

View attachment 20788

Why are you guys determined to fuck with all shit that works. Do not get it.

Oh so just basic hell knight/armiger? Hm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom