Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Perkel

Arcane
Ahh... much better. Just waiting to make enough money to make some proper dudes and drop those wrecks.

unknown.png

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Ahh... much better. Just waiting to make enough money to make some proper dudes and drop those wrecks.

unknown.png
I wouldn’t, you lose out on too much shit. As much as I wish want to though..

Saravan

Savant
The crusader system is even worse than the kingdom management.

At least in Kingmaker I don't have to spend several hours to play this poor man's version of HoMM.

Not only is it HoMM3 if HoMM3 was held together by ducktape but it completely breaks the pace of the game as you move two inches on the map with your actual cRPG party and have to stop to enter a bunch of loading screens (yet again) for all the cards shit, handle buildings and worst of them all re-enter the fucking city to do council managment.

Saravan

Savant
If all you phaggots can complain about are things that just reveal how much you suck then game must be pretty damn good indeed.

It's nice to know you found the one thing in life that makes you feel better than everybody else. I do wish Owlcat had produced a proper manual instead of a live version of clippit that haunts this forum.

EVDt9Ab.png

He really is one sad fucker, even by codex standards. I can't believe someone unironically tries to brag about skill in this game.

The majority of skill in this game is straight up meta-gaming. Yes a portion is simply learning the game mechanics. But it's a lot easier when you know exactly what you are up against in each encounter ahead of time, in what stages you get access to X or Y weapon or when you advance mythic path. All of these kinds of things will make you play more efficiently.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Core.

Everyting i had open. Except Kaylessa. I let her go first time and never seen her again. Got level 6 in the middle of final dungeon.
If you did all the side content on Core with one rest, what did you use for healing?
Everything. Potions. Scrolls. Wand. More healing on level up for Ember and Camellia. Paladindu got channel energy on level up - that helped too. By the time of the rest i burned every single healing potion i had.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

unknown.png
I wouldn’t, you lose out on too much shit. As much as I wish want to though..

Nah, play an RPG man and stay in character. On an evil path, both Seelah and Ember (well at least Seelah, because she is a "Iconic character" ) should be dumped. Not sure about the succubus she could as well. Sosiel seems to fit though as he has some interestin aspects in his Personal stuff that links him with evil characters.

Perkel

Arcane
Everything. Potions. Scrolls. Wand. More healing on level up for Ember and Camellia. Paladindu got channel energy on level up - that helped too. By the time of the rest i burned every single healing potion i had.

My experience as well. Game is basically unplayable without shitload of potions scrolls or dedicated healer. You can easily see it was tuned toward save scummers.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Game is something else.

Character creation, and levelling up.

Ph@t lewt is nice.

But, my lordy, everything else is so out there. LMAO

I got my MC and 5 mercs. FUKK OFF NPCs. I woudl have 100k per merc to avoid companions. HAHA.

Anyways, dealt with those wights people were crying about. They weren't buggy for me. Still, whose bright idea was it to think,"You know wights are annoying with their level drain at low levels but not annoying enough so lets' give one a battle axe that does 3d6 cold damage to all in a good size area of effect. That should be fun." First attempt it did a crit so my MC who is a paladin with high ac and very good health got ouright smited while half the rest of party either fell as well or were in the danger zone. Good time.

The tavern fight was ridiculous. It took basically 40 rounds. That is ridiculous espicially in turn base. Most of the fight wasn't horrible, though, since it was clear you were meant to attack the chemists. It be nice if that lazy orc and her guards would actually fight. Then the stupid uber mino enters the flay after all that. BRILLIANT. Took out my half orc fighter in two round (and only because it missed some attacks). Party of level 4-5s as to take on a minotaur that has like 4/5 attacks when they have no spells left. LMAO My barb and cleric went down. My rogue was dealing with chemists, my MC was in a web fending on a bunch of a yahoos, and my two mages hide behind the stupid green goo who never swung her weapon even as the mino was wiping out its followers. HAHAHA.

Overall, playable and fun game, but some decisions, are HILARIOUS.

Reinhardt

Arcane

My experience as well. Game is basically unplayable without shitload of potions scrolls or dedicated healer. You can easily see it was tuned toward save scummers.
OR just rest twice instead of once.

panda

Savant
Really? For me tavern defense was probably one of the easiest figths. 22 turns, mino is super weak to pits/grease, didn't make it to defense line, archers just raped him.

If you did all the side content on Core with one rest, what did you use for healing?

rating_mca.gif

Shadenuat

Arcane
People are butthurt that kitsune are not accurately portrayed per the lore:

ysyAJ3f.png

finally someone found me a good portrait for my sorcerer playthrough.
Just google "tamamo fgo" and you will get your fox waifu.

and to think I wanted to use this extremely boring one to be all reasonable and historical and such

bL2AFmu.jpg

well since Viktor finished game it means it'snot buggy enough and I might try to roll in earl
Or you can pick a caster class like Hagbound (unfortunately her claws are bugged at the moment.

...christmas sale it is.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
So, Sosiel is a massive faggot who is also secretly an edgelord who wants to murder despite his dedication to the goddess of pure grace.
I thought I would never care about writing in games in general but fuck man this is bad.
:dead:

Shadenuat

Arcane
So, Sosiel is a massive faggot who is also secretly an edgelord who wants to murder despite his dedication to the goddess of pure grace.
I thought I would never care about writing in games in general but fuck man this is bad.
uhh..... based?

i dont actually know what amerikan kultur words you all use mean, I just use them at random sometimes

Reinhardt

Arcane
Niggers gonna nig. It's in their blood.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Really? For me tavern defense was probably one of the easiest figths. 22 turns
tavern fight can last 2000 turns, if you don't realise that it's killing pyromaniacs that (majorly) pops a script to continue the stages in fight. who can be stuck somewhere in your web or whatever.

so if you manage to shoot them the moment they appear you can finish fight very quickly. the trash cultists in beta were just infinite spawns.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"really? For me tavern defense was probably one of the easiest figths. 22 turns, mino is super weak to pits/grease, didn't make it to defense line, archers just raped him."

When you go in blind, you don't know when/where/if a mino is coming. I had one grease left when he appeared. It stopped him for 3-4 rounds. But, hey, I won the battle on first try so whateves. LMAO

If I had known a super mino, I would have saved all my webs/grease spells for it. :D

panda

Savant
Really? For me tavern defense was probably one of the easiest figths. 22 turns
tavern fight can last 2000 turns, if you don't realise that it's killing pyromaniacs that (majorly) pops a script to continue the stages in fight. who can be stuck somewhere in your web or whatever.

so if you manage to shoot them the moment they appear you can finish fight very quickly. the trash cultists in beta were just infinite spawns.
Yeah, i know. But you are explicitly told to kill them, and there is a portrait for each one in initiative queue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom