Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I have had the game crash twice after one of the Angel quests. Good job Owlcat hire some more programmers instead of writers next time.
Didn’t they raise like 2 million for this game? I’d assume they hired more programmers, lol
As far as my experience goes, with each extra programmer added to work on the same feature simultaneously - chances to end up with spaghetti code grow exponentially.

No AC bonus or any special effect??
:killit:
Eh, it's an easter egg you only find with a perception DC 30ish check so no biggy. Well worth losing your head slot if you're playing a monk just so you can go around fisting demons. Sadly you don't get anything from the Storyteller about it if you talk to him and it doesn't count as a relic so you can't fuck with it at the crusade-level. Arguably better to just make a Doomguy helmet a visual gag rather than a piece of actual equipment.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm playing a dwarf now and they look absolutely ridiculous when they're running.

I may have a bug though. My character who is a dwarf slayer doesn't go down when he reaches negative hp. Only when his portrait greys out. Do dwarfs have a similar mechanic to orc's ferocity or is this a bug? I don't have the feat that keeps you going for a round either. Just wanted to know if I'm an idiot and missing something before I submit a ticket

Daidre

Arcane
Don't know exactly how to spec his horse though. I picked the aggressor archetype, I figured that was good, but what are good feat choices for a horse? Is barding prof worth it?

Barding is totally worth it - there is already +6 AC Medium one in early ch2, which is better than Mage Armor and way ahead bracers progression.
Power Attack > Cleave > Cleaving Finish line is solid on pets, as always.
Outflank and Shake It Off are both amazing even if require to spent +1 Attribute on level up on Int (if you do not share them from Hunter/Scared Huntmaster already).
Weapon Focus > Dazzling Display > Shatter Defenses are good when party is build for that thing.
Improved Crit is always nice, more Will from Iron Will is situationally ok too.

Last edited:
I may have a bug though. My character who is a dwarf slayer doesn't go down when he reaches negative hp. Only when his portrait greys out. Do dwarfs have a similar mechanic to orc's ferocity or is this a bug? I don't have the feat that keeps you going for a round either. Just wanted to know if I'm an idiot and missing something before I submit a ticket
Might be worth double checking your items, I think there's an item that gives you that effect but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Did you think the respec option was only for players to use?
Well, it kinda makes sense for her to change her favored enemy types from demons to human/elf/dwarves. But still, having her leave with no warning and returning with shit gear is not worth getting to tap her ass whenever you want.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Might be worth double checking your items, I think there's an item that gives you that effect but I can't remember it off the top of my head.
I'm level 1 in the tutorial so I only have lucky bracers and unenchanted scalemail

Daidre

Arcane
Deliverer Slayer has class feature giving him situational Diehard when he fights enemies with Alignment at two steps away from his own. Determined Zeal, on lvl 2.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Deliverer Slayer has class feature giving him situational Diehard when he fights enemies with Alignment at two steps away from his own. Determined Zeal, on lvl 2.
Yeah that's it. I even read the description of everything I had and just glossed over. I'm an idiot, thanks. Is it suppose to last indefinitely though? Because it says until the end of the characters round but it just stays until combat end.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm playing a dwarf now and they look absolutely ridiculous when they're running.

Yea, the animations for dwarves are rather undignified. You got this cool collected guy Greybor and he runs like a tard.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-18_8-39-35.png

That sounds... extremely powerful.

e: Lady Konomi has no extra line for me being a kitsune. :rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Did you think the respec option was only for players to use?
Well, it kinda makes sense for her to change her favored enemy types from demons to human/elf/dwarves. But still, having her leave with no warning and returning with shit gear is not worth getting to tap her ass whenever you want.
If you redeem her you can tap her anyway :shredder:
Yeah but I felt her entire "redemption" arc was pretty boring. At least the "evil" romances have some ups and downs. Wenduag suddenly gets all jealous of other romance partners after being fine with it just being "casual" for a while, Evil Arue is into some naughty shit, and Cam is breaking up with you in the hopes that you go all "now listen to me missy", taking charge and putting her in her place.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Whelp just cleared out the sanctum game is going fine I guess, also melee clerics are not viable and have low AB.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I respecced my Paladin into a Two-Handed Fighter, since that's how I was playing him anyway and there's already two fucking Paladins in this game. I am absolutely destroying shit with a two-handed sword, Dark Souls build confirmed.
Another one sees the light.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man, I just got Ember, and I'm taking her around. Holy crap, talk about killing with kindness... she'd be an honorary Canadian. She just destroys people left, right and center, and they got nothing on her.

She's shit in combat, so far, but in dialogue, she's a monster.

Sunri

Liturgist
Man, I just got Ember, and I'm taking her around. Holy crap, talk about killing with kindness... she'd be an honorary Canadian. She just destroys people left, right and center, and they got nothing on her.

Shes cringe af every time she starts her monologe my party just stand on the other side of the road and pretends that we don't know her :shittydog:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Ascendant Element: Fire makes her a perfectly good blaster and healer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom