Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC Released

Ruzen

Savant
People on Dis this game because of Russian origins?
Sad

Joyvankek

Learned
If the game is good, it can even be made by Jews founded by Soros, that recently sucked Klaus Schwab's circumcised dick. For all I care.
Though there is no option the above would be able to make anything good.
They run Pedowood and look what kind of shit they are serving.
It's sad that Codex is acting more and more like reeeeddit or reeesetera, or wherever these faggots are located currently.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I would never buy anything from Russkies again. They might have moved their billing center to Cyprus, but they are still fucking russians.
But Russian companies have made some great games in the past. What could have happened recently that got you so upset? Oh, I get it... you're probably upset about the Cyberpunk 2077 mess. It's just one bad game and I hear it's getting patched. You guys will catch back up to Russian programmers on the next try.

ropetight

Savant
I would never buy anything from Russkies again. They might have moved their billing center to Cyprus, but they are still fucking russians.
But Russian companies have made some great games in the past. What could have happened recently that got you so upset? Oh, I get it... you're probably upset about the Cyberpunk 2077 mess. It's just one bad game and I hear it's getting patched. You guys will catch back up to Russian programmers on the next try.
When "Germans" say Polish are the Russians, alternative history novels and games don't look so stupid anymore.

Joyvankek

Learned
When "Germans" say Polish are the Russians, alternative history novels and games don't look so stupid anymore.
I could understand murican saying that kind of retarded shit. I also don't know the placement of every state in the USA. But when a German/Turk is confused about what country they have at their eastern border and what kind of nationality is living there, that's just another level of retarded.

ropetight

Savant
It's been a year and this game is still buggy as fuck.
EE is releasing soon. It will be bug free.
+M
At some point in development they made announcement about implementation of automated testing of game, similar to integration tests.

They wanted to avoid chaos of the first Pathfinder, but with automated testing they eliminated most fun part of first Pathfinder: meta game of guessing how many patches there will be before game is not buggy mess.

Or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom