Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crispy™ Petition to create non IT related non Tech Support related Science!! subforum in Science!!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by hello friend, Apr 12, 2021.

1. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    What does the newest attempt to grow eyes on trees have to do with GPU cooling?

• No No x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Ranselknulf Arcane Patron

Ranselknulf
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
    Stop fueling Infinitron 's obsession with splitting forums and threads.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. supervoid Arcane

supervoid
    The only good science related thread in Science!! subforum I can remember is "ugly deep sea creatures" where people were sharing and commenting on photos of freaky-looking marine species. Everything else is mean-spirited, autistic and not worth reading.

Merge Science!! and Library instead.

• not sure if serious not sure if serious x 1
    • "It was Aliens" "It was Aliens" x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    • popamole popamole x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Ranselknulf Arcane Patron

Ranselknulf
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
    I think the peer-review thread was there and is worth reading.

I'm not sure how science can be mean spirited, but I guess if you take the "climate-change" thread to be the totality of the science forum, then I guess I could understand your sentiments.

^ Top  
  5. Hellraiser Arcane

Hellraiser
    The Science!! forum does not scale to your level.

^ Top  
  6. gabel Learned

gabel
    The forum I probably miss the most.

Show Spoiler
    Ah well, who am I kidding, it's only the ass and tits threads really.

Show Spoiler
    And feet, kinda.

:happytrollboy:

^ Top  
  7. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    Although generally I'd agree, there are enough mildly interesting threads that pop up and die in SCIENCE!! that it would be nice to be able to watch the forum. It works as a way to turn your alerts into a more filtered "New Posts". However, every time someone decides to buy some RAM there's a thread about that too. So I don't. It's not a big deal, but it would be an improvement.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.