Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #59: The Forgotten Sanctum Released

Tigranes

Arcane
I enjoyed both games a fair bit. And I spent time playing it or reading about it proportionate to how much I enjoy or don't enjoy it.

If I thought it was shit, I guess I would post a few times about how awful it is, and then not waste any more time on it. Also wouldn't care how "complete" it is or not.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
But whatever I chose I had to kill him.

No you can kill every living thing in his castle then get to the throne room and switch sides to go kill his cousin.

After killing that wanker the discerning adventurer returns to the throne room to kill the first wanker.

Any new subclass (or combination of subclasses including a new one) who's actually worth a damn for a new playthrough?

I dropped the game around the 70% mark previously and I'm planning to waste my Christmas Holydays playing this with all the DLC included.

There are too many other stuff competing our time. Even 2 (6) hours lurking in obscure free-speech-RPG-forum, while simultaneously switching to ZeroHedge and other questionable Pentagram-unapproved sites is hyper-incline compared to that Pillars One experience.

What's the first rule of Fight Club, bitches? I've been using that site since it basically launched. Always interesting to find someone else on the internet that goes there. Too bad it's declined so much. It's a lot like Obsidian really. Initially wonderful, but declined over the years--mostly buoyant on fading memories. Then it gets bought out by a megacorp. Sic transit gloria mundi.

entr0py

Scholar
There are too many other stuff competing our time. Even 2 (6) hours lurking in obscure free-speech-RPG-forum, while simultaneously switching to ZeroHedge and other questionable Pentagram-unapproved sites is hyper-incline compared to that Pillars One experience.

What's the first rule of Fight Club, bitches? I've been using that site since it basically launched. Always interesting to find someone else on the internet that goes there. Too bad it's declined so much. It's a lot like Obsidian really. Initially wonderful, but declined over the years--mostly buoyant on fading memories. Then it gets bought out by a megacorp. Sic transit gloria mundi.

Boating accident :)))
Yeah, I was there too when ZeroHedge popped up during the financial crisis, they used to have absolutely amazing researches and non-mainstream reporting of events with a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic comment section. It all went to shit in the last few years though honestly, I haven't visited it for over 2 years now... Decline everywhere :(

As for the game, yay, time for a second playthrough!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom