Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pink Eye plays Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I have won. Through sheer force of tactics! Ah ha! Look at them tactics!
Jv7bpcC.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I have died. Aw man. I was for sure I would survive this encounter. Okay. This will mean I lost *two* characters.
WRDbieG.png
Onwards to the next character!

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
If any martial can ironman unfair PF:KM halfway consistently it has to be a Duelling Sword user. The game really shits you full with insane duelling swords.
That or an archer, grabbing all of the gear meant for Ekundayo gives you a really powerfull and decently safe baron.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
If any martial can ironman unfair PF:KM halfway consistently it has to be a Duelling Sword user. The game really shits you full with insane duelling swords.
That or an archer, grabbing all of the gear meant for Ekundayo gives you a really powerfull and decently safe baron.
>Unfair PF:KM
This is Hard Iron Mans. I did lots of Unfair Iron Mans in the past though - it wasn't fun. It got to the point that I burned myself out of Kingmaker, because I was making no substantial progress. Hard Kingmaker is another story though; it's much more manageable than Unfair. For example, consider this instance of me soloing the Staglord on Hard mode:

So yeah, Hard mode should be doable. It's just going to take me a couple of runs until I can get a start into this challenge.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
>Unfair PF:KM
This is Hard Iron Mans. I did lots of Unfair Iron Mans in the past though - it wasn't fun. It got to the point that I burned myself out of Kingmaker, because I was making no substantial progress. Hard Kingmaker is another story though; it's much more manageable than Unfair. For example, consider this instance of me soloing the Staglord on Hard mode:

So yeah, Hard mode should be doable. It's just going to take me a couple of runs until I can get a start into this challenge.

I much prefer Hard to unfair aswell. Mostly because I love to do the five mercenary trick (Never level the baron up until after Oleg. Cost for new Mercenaries is based on his lvl 1. Hire 5 mercs with the funds from the tutorial)
Absolutely doable on Hard for a save load run. Close to impossible to get through Old Sycamore on unfair with a party of a lvl 3 baron and 5 lvl 1 mercs. Probably impossible for hard ironman aswell but idk.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Victory! At long last! Witness this poor bandit meet his demise! Phew. That's one huge obstacle out of the way. Now to figure out my best pathing to get to level four.
6RLYq3H.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Speaking of getting steam achievements. If you sleep with this woman, you get a super secret steam achievement. Let's see if I have what it takes to sleep with her!
tDG9VJR.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Welp! We have a situation! I do not remember my pathing for the early game. I had this method for obtaining level four as quickly as possible - but I've forgotten!
BraD32g.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Rather than consulting my guides, or my youtube walkthrough I did detailing this stuff. i have a better idea! Lets pick a random direction and travel!
59d83ah.png
This better not be how my Iron Man run ends....

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I have died in the Ancient Tomb. Looks like going into a random direction was not the play. That's three characters claimed.
gPNyV9b.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom