Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Places your bets: Fallout 4 Metascore

What will be the Fallout 4 Metascore range?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MWaser

Arbiter
FfrgUzd.jpg

He's so shit at PR :lol:

It's magic radiation, we don't have to explain anything

A wizard scientist did it

ortucis

Prophet
The problem with Metacritic is that payed SJW freaks have a monopoly on the score there.

Sites which give bad reviews to such games most of the time claim that "they don't believe in scores/ratings" and thus exclude themselves out of Metacritic, leaving it in the hands of retarded journalists who are more interested in partying and freebies from publishers than how the game performs. The remedy is to start rating the games again and you can also control how publishers decide which game is a hit or a miss. Look, developers pay attention to Metacritic. You aren't helping improve the games by excluding yourself out of the system those retards use to create games.

Fallout 4 should not go over 50 mark on Metacritic. The combat is good and crafting system is good enough, but that's pretty much it. Game is a broken buggy mess, has shit UI, is lite- RPG and has one of the most generic storylines since Morrowind Oblivion Fallout 3 Skyrim Fallout 4 NextBethesdaGame.

No wonder these journalists are losing their audience to YouTuber's.

ortucis

Prophet
They removed your review for making a cryo joke?

Post the same review on Steam and end it with "10/10 Would sleep again". Everyone will absolutely love it.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
FfrgUzd.jpg

He's so shit at PR :lol:

Seriously, why do teenagers have access to the internet? Only slutty busty camwhores should be allowed that. And only under my strictest supervision.

Also, yeah, why does Heines even bother replying to a twatterfag?

And, final yeah, he should take some "Dealing With the Public: the Basics" or "PR 101" course.

Has he never really seen the "don't feed the trolls" meme? I mean, if he's falling for this retard's puny attempt at being snarky/polemic, I can't imagine how he'd fare if pitted against some of the people from here...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If Russian sites became more popular the Russian mob would step in, take payments from Bethesda, and coerce said sites to give positive reviews.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
You can compare Bethesda games to Marvel movies. Doesn't matter how shit they are, people will still pay money to go watch/play them.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I don't know what it is about Bethesda games, even though i know they are shitty i keep coming playing them. Doesn't happen with any other developers. Must be some secret Todd magic in them.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
I don't know what it is about Bethesda games, even though i know they are shitty i keep coming playing them. Doesn't happen with any other developers. Must be some secret Todd magic in them.

That secret 'magic' is his dick up your ass, and you somehow enjoy this?

Urbanolo

Augur
It's back to 84 (and yes, I despise this game so much, that I check metacritic regularly).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom