Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Play-by-Post: In Search of the Sorcerer

nikolokolus

Arcane
(Helly roll a 3d6 intelligence check)

nikolokolus

Arcane
So, erm... Unseen servant did something strange and I rolled twice:
Intelligence [3d6] = 0
Intelligence [3d6] = 18
That ought to be a super critical failure/hit of epic proportions :Mnikolokolus
That is super weird . . . I guess we'll just split the difference?

Ker notices something subtly strange about the wolf. Whenever it looks in your direction you can't help but think that it's averting its gaze. It keeps shifting its stance so somebody else is interposed between you and he.

(Helly Is Ker doing anything this round?)

Brule raises his sword and tries to chop at The Wolf again, but misses.

ROUND 3 ...

nikolokolus

Arcane
Ker comes in close slashes at it with his sickle, but he misses. However, Ker notices that Blaidd Mawr is contorting his head and clearly avoiding looking directly at the Druid and even skitters to the side. Strangely the bronze shield, with the embossed cave lion's head that he is bearing, begins to radiate a soft golden glow that illuminates an area about 10' in diameter.

Last edited:

nikolokolus

Arcane
ROUND 3 STARTS ...
(Don't forget to declare spells at the start of the round before anything actually starts happening).

Borric and Rhenmyr
The Wolf and Marcán
Urash
Cormac
Ker
Mab & Brule

nikolokolus

Arcane
Oops. Didn't notice. Mab will charge with his spear in that case.

(So roll to-hit (1d20 +1 bonus from Ker's faerie fire) You can also roll for damage in the same roll to save you time)

Urash will be converting Sleep to Maleficence and casting it as soon as he can.
Attack:
[1d20+3] = 14+3 = 17
Damage:
[1d6] = 5
(gotcha)
I already declared for Cormac. He's waiting.
(noted)
So if I "go for a ride" do I attempt to pin it again or...
(It's a new round and you can attempt another restraining move (35% chance because of the difference in strength between Marcán and The Wolf))
Ker, seeing the effect of his fierce-looking shield, tries to shove it into the beast.
Shield attack [1d20+1] = 13+1 = 14
You press in on The Wolf and your shield bash misses, but you also notice how the wolf can't bear to look at your shield and takes a couple of steps away from you.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Can Marcán start spitting hot bardic rhymes or is that another turn?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom