Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please move "Politics, God & The Wealth of Nations"

Moaning_Clock

SmokeSomeFrogs
Developer
Always wondered which website rusty moved to, now I know, thanks!

Semiurge

Cipher
users that bleed over politic in gaming channels

Allowing tangential topics keeps discussions vital, and considering how politically charged game developing is, it would be madness to disallow politics in the gaming forums.
True however this days people screetch over the most absurd stuff. Look at the Re4 thread.

Thread looks fun judging by the last pages. Too bad I'm not interested in the game.

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

users that bleed over politic in gaming channels

Allowing tangential topics keeps discussions vital, and considering how politically charged game developing is, it would be madness to disallow politics in the gaming forums.
True however this days people screetch over the most absurd stuff. Look at the Re4 thread.

Thread looks fun judging by the last page. Too bad I'm not interested in the game.
Tho i mostly tell to disable the politic channel as a mockery. Tho there is overzelous retards that likes to bring politic stuff in gaming channela. Now if those were serious issues like happened sadly in many games that would be different but today people screech over the most silliest stuff. In some cases decent threads discussions are getting borked because of that.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Debating can be so much fun, that would be like cutting out the best part of the 'dex.

There are only so many Rpgs out there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom