Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please prosperize Planetar again

PorkBarrellGuy

Dude what the unholy fuck

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
4d24843426d33d7176ec76dfcc2fb6fb.500x340x1.jpg

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have an idea, hear me up:

Suprisingly, Planetar's most interesting posts are from forums like The Library and video games forum. This is despite him mostly just posting rants about "atheism" and "shitslam." So I suggest that he should be locked into the library and video games forum, and when he starts posting something unrelated his post should be moved to GD, where he can't reply (But let him see it). The meltdown would be hilarious.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I want to be an admin so I can stop other admins from silencing posters. The problem with the codex is that it isn't free enough, speech-wise.

Edit: btw I am dead serious about this

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You can prosperize him yourself, it's called "ignore".

I personally resent such calls for banning of a particular user. Especially if the OP counts on free support from the riff raff. It's not something a man with balls would do. I'm not even asking for a ban on you as a punishment, mustard, just wanted to say that you are one big fucking, bored asshole. And fuck MExico too, what a loser of a country indeed.

Mustawd

I personally resent such calls for banning of a particular user. Especially if the OP counts on free support from the riff raff. It's not something a man with balls would do. I'm not even asking for a ban on you as a punishment, mustard, just wanted to say that you are one big fucking, bored asshole. And fuck MExico too, what a loser of a country indeed.

Blah blah blah. Ur ignoring me, so stfu,

EDIT: I love you tbh. Good posts in Chess thread.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Blah blah blah. Ur ignoring me, so stfu,

I prosperized you, that was the whole point.

Mustawd

69bfad1102b64b0eb1a24a598e1f57a1.0.jpg

EDIT: Apparently the editors were drunk when posting this article, because the last line was cut off. Thankfully, one of the interns emailed me the rest of the article:

When asked what this may entail, mustawd. declined further comment and only made the well-known "penis in ass" motion with his fingers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom