Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Postal 3 dev about DA2

Peter

Arcane
I like to think that the animators who have to put those scenes together think the whole romancing thing is childish and awkward, and hate their jobs, but they must cater to the retarded writers to keep that phat paycheck.

aries202

Erudite
-eh-

There is a blowjob in DA: Origins as well as in DA2.
Greg thinks that games are art; as such he wants the contents to be similar to that in movies. And that means romanceable characters as well as partial nudity - just like in the movies...

Johannes

Arcane
aries202 said:
-eh-

There is a blowjob in DA: Origins as well as in DA2.
Greg thinks that games are art; as such he wants the contents to be similar to that in movies. And that means romanceable characters as well as partial nudity - just like in the movies...
It just takes a pretty shitty movie to have as awkward romances as Bio games.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I actually have more respect for Running With Scissors than I do for Bioware. Postal 2 isn't the best game in the world but it's loads more fun and better designed than anything Bioware's put out since Baldur's Gate 2.

Mass Effect 2 excepted, of course. I'm playing it for the eight time with the new costume pack. AWESOME SHIT!

Hegel

Arcane
Postal is full of lolz. Raiding a camp of Andahiras while under cocaine was epic. :smug:
I noticed Biotard boards are getting an healthy dose of trolling nowdays.

ElectricOtter

“Really? Greg considers partial nudity to be “sophisticated”? That’s awesome. He’s such a forward thinker! How long until blow jobs are recognised as fine art?!? I can’t wait to get there! Somebody tell Carmack to build me a time machine!”
:lol: :salute: :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom