Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Prime Gaming - Jeff Bezos gives free games to cult members

agris

Arcane
Patron
Mods can delete this if it's redundant with other threads, but: Amazon Prime members can get free GOG (usually) keys to games such as Prey, Neverwinter Nights (EE), and lots of weebshit at https://gaming.amazon.com

Apparently once a month the bigger name titles rotate, but the keys are good forever.

Stock up cultists!

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Mods can delete this if it's redundant with other threads, but: Amazon Prime members can get free GOG (usually) keys to games such as Prey, Neverwinter Nights (EE), and lots of weebshit at https://gaming.amazon.com

Apparently once a month the bigger name titles rotate, but the keys are good forever.

Stock up cultists!
Bezos / Amazon get a bad rap bc of domestic U.S. politics — but to their credit they are one of the most hawkish companies about the CCP on the planet — they did biz with me when they knew anything I made was automatically banned in China.

China has its CCP approved Amazon competitor — the world is complex.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012

Stock up cultists!
Bezos / Amazon get a bad rap bc of domestic U.S. politics — but to their credit they are one of the most hawkish companies about the CCP on the planet — they did biz with me when they knew anything I made was automatically banned in China.

WHATEVER BRO BUT THANKS TO THE TRU BRO TELLING ME ABOUT GOG CODES FOR PRIME

potatojohn

Arcane

Stock up cultists!

Ok gramps, u didnt hear the cold war is over

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
How goddamned magnanimous of him.
south-park-s22e09-Unfulfilled_16x9_1080p_2-1200x675.jpg

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
"Prime Gaming" is vaguely neat if you're a League/Riot fiend, but it's still pretty ignorable.

The most interesting thing to appear (as a pattern) on there are SNK/Neo Geo games. I guess nostalgia bait for people who played those games on arcade machines back in the day?

"Prime Gaming" is vaguely neat if you're a League/Riot fiend, but it's still pretty ignorable.

The most interesting thing to appear (as a pattern) on there are SNK/Neo Geo games. I guess nostalgia bait for people who played those games on arcade machines back in the day?
Probably some kind of deal made with the oil prince who is bankrolling what's known as SNK these days, and for the same reason you mentioned.

agris

Arcane
Patron

Is this Amazon Prime Gaming connecting to Twitch.tv in some way?

I think the real takeaway is the free larger releases, in the form of GOG codes. There's other stuff for streamers (twitch), online games, and old weeb stuff but I expect most people will just cash-in on the free GOG games.

DemonKing

Arcane
The last few months they've given me all the IE enhanced editions (+NWN EE but doubt I'll touch that), so I'm not complaining. Also got some Wizardries and other neat retro stuff in the past.

They also regularly give away junk cosmetic DLC for popular online games which is mostly forgettable but I occasionally get free Hearthstone packs which is nice as that's my go to game when sitting on the bog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom