Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Really Obscure RPGs

Litmanen

Educated
Don Peste I believe you sent a World of Chaos French translation to me but I can't find the chat now. Do you still have it?

Litmanen if Don Peste doesn't have it anymore I'm sure I have it downloaded somewhere on my PC, I'll look for it and send it your way.

Found it but the download link but it's not available anymore, Don Peste can you reupload it?
Thank you, anyway.

I've also seen you started a "Let's play". What can you tell us about the game in general?

P.s. the link was here somewhere?

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Don Peste I believe you sent a World of Chaos French translation to me but I can't find the chat now. Do you still have it?

Litmanen if Don Peste doesn't have it anymore I'm sure I have it downloaded somewhere on my PC, I'll look for it and send it your way.

Found it but the download link but it's not available anymore, Don Peste can you reupload it?
Thank you, anyway.

I've also seen you started a "Let's play". What can you tell us about the game in general?

I did but then I was away from my PC for about 6 months and never got back to it. Planned to go back, although its hard to play + translate a language I'm only around ~B2 level in at the same time and too busy nowadays, no longer a NEET lol

Definitely an interesting game so far, can't comment on how the story unfolds but first impressions are a great atmosphere, lots of jank (mostly the charming kind) and character building/combat system that looks to have some complexity to it. You gain skillpoints/XP after completing any encounter/quest instead of after a level up. Also, looks like my picture links are broken on that Let's Play. I really need to revive it.

The link was in a private chat not in the thread.

Litmanen

Educated

Thank you, anyway.

I did but then I was away from my PC for about 6 months and never got back to it. Planned to go back, although its hard to play + translate a language I'm only around ~B2 level in at the same time and too busy nowadays, no longer a NEET lol

Definitely an interesting game so far, can't comment on how the story unfolds but first impressions are a great atmosphere, lots of jank (mostly the charming kind) and character building/combat system that looks to have some complexity to it. You gain skillpoints/XP after completing any encounter/quest instead of after a level up. Also, looks like my picture links are broken on that Let's Play. I really need to revive it.

The link was in a private chat not in the thread.
In the meanwhile, since I always take as a point of honor to find things online to be "bought", I have to say I have found:

- a working version with russian/ukrainian language
- a link for the french version that doesn't work (at the moment)
- a link for the english version (that is in this moment arriving on my laptop; slowly... but it will).

If any of you is interested, I can share them privately

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Sure why not. In the name of game preservation it should be shared. Companies like Nintendo, SEGA, etc say no but Brigand Bert, Charlie Cutpurse, Pirate Picard, and Don the Desparate say YES!!

Litmanen

Educated
Sure why not. In the name of game preservation it should be shared. Companies like Nintendo, SEGA, etc say no but Brigand Bert, Charlie Cutpurse, Pirate Picard, and Don the Desparate say YES!!
In the end, only the Russian/Ukrainian version worked.

The english/russian was actually only russian.
The french link hasn't worked yet.

But I had the link from another guy here. Contact me if you want it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom