Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reccomend me a good Switch pixel RPG

Losus4

Literate
I'm looking for an old school JRPG to remind myself that I was once young and happy. Got any ideas? Preferrable pixel art like Chrono Trigger.

Deimos

Novice
Star Ocean Second Story R and Live-a-Live got pretty nice looking remakes on the switch. I've also heard Octopath Traveler 2 is good

Hell Swarm

Educated
The first 3 mana games are in a package on Switdh. They're well animated and cheerful

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The best games have been mentioned. It's basically a Square Enix machine. 15 games on the system.

Octopath Traveler 1 and 2
Live A Live Remaster
Star Ocean: Second Storry R
Dragon Quest XI in Pixel Graphics mode
Final Fantasy I-VI pixel remasters
Secret of Mana Series
Romacing SaGa 2 and 3 Remasters
SaGa Frontier
Triangle Strategy

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure

There's probably more.

If I am correct, Dragon Quest XI can be played entirely in 2D via its 2D Mode.
The best games have been mentioned. It's basically a Square Enix machine. 15 games on the system.

Octopath Traveler 1 and 2
Live A Live Remaster
Star Ocean: Second Storry R
Dragon Quest XI in Pixel Graphics mode
Final Fantasy I-VI pixel remasters
Secret of Mana Series
Romacing SaGa 2 and 3 Remasters
SaGa Frontier
Triangle Strategy

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure

There's probably more.
The first three Dragon Quest games are on Switch as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom