Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Steel Breeze Empire

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Are you Mainsworthy? You have various alts on various forums.
Which forums?
Thanks, this is good news. Maybe word of my game is spreading.
I saw only one forum where somebody mentioned it.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
I saw the UI and decided to click out of some morbid fascination.

mx6gPwb.png

What the fuck are these names? I feel like I should be checking for the smell of burnt toast and seeing if I can still move both arms.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
I saw the UI and decided to click out of some morbid fascination.

mx6gPwb.png

What the fuck are these names? I feel like I should be checking for the smell of burnt toast and seeing if I can still move both arms.
That is random generated names. But there are some hundred real historical names.
In this session 2000 earldoms started. But only 85 remained in the killer constant warfare.

Last edited:

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Gameplay: 2 easy sieges and A.I. making its turn.
I will post hard and heavy, impossible siege, I humbly ask for any advice from you, great strategos.

Over 1800 battles (and sieges).
Have you ever seen similar game with so many battles?

Sure. I just wrote in my notebook "5 trillion battles and sieges". I drew a little stick figure, he represents 10 quadrillion footmen. I drew a little horse too, that's 50 trillion cavalry. Your game is microscopic compared to mine.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
You can watch my battles on my Youtube channel.
I will record all the next 1800 battles and sieges.
But only if you watch them all.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
It's a pretty cool idea. Set-and-Go in a tactical setting (as opposed to Dominions strategic setngo which is real fucking cool) sounds like it could be fun, don't know a game real quick that does that.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
I am disappointed. The sad end of the horde. It was only raised to the rank of dukedom before the fall.
The hordes appear and attack from the border of the map randomly.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Over 2500 battles.
The Immortals - Army has 59 XP, that means the won 59 battles and has +59 damage. They can destroy an unit of 100 men by 2 hit.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
At turn 87 the Lyxxo Horde has emerged. Fortunately at the back of my biggest enemy, the Citmakdenu Empire. When it rains, it pours.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Is there any similar game?
New ideas of the new forum members?
I have been searching itch.io. But found only one so far: Age of Conquest IV. But it has no battle.
It is interesting that there is no much simpler Total War clone games.
+ strategy map
+ battles (preferable 2D)
- squalor management

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
No idea?
I made my game, and it is great.
It has only one huge problem.
I attacked an island with a strong siege army. But the enemy had a strong infantry army before his castle and he destroyed all my precious siege engines. What a loss.
Never mind, I had a huge fleet near, boarded with a huge army. And I suddenly recognized I have no idea about the composition of that army. No way to see and I had which units I boarded. I needed a strong infantry and cavalry.
So I had to program this feature.
So instead playing and enjoying the game, I was working. Man, I hate programming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom