Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Recommend me your favourite mods or games and watch me complain

Lemming42

Arcane
AD is all over the place in terms of quality but some of the maps are worth it just for the visuals. Also, OMG U FAG Y U PLEY ON NITEMARE THEN IF U SUX AT GAEM UR NOT QUACK PRO LIKE ME TRYHARDR NEXT TIME LMAOE!!

Dude you have to try Brutal Half-Life. I really like it and you'll absolutely hate it, and it's also currently very glitchy.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
:necro:

Almost a year ago I started playing Return to Na Pali with Ash's mod, played it for that day, quit before I got to the ship. Now I continued it today to find that I had a bunch of duplicate non-functional weapons in my inventory (what), and then the space marines never spawned so I quit. Maybe my version is outdated and he totally fixed it he swears but who cares. gg no re

Not sure what to say, RtNP is already like a boring mod to begin with. My only playthrough of it was on a road trip with a shitty netbook while listening to some random podcasts. Only thing that stood out to me was the fact that he removed the opening but left in the first monologue, which is extremely, unforgivably retarded. The rest I've already said before of the base game. To recap, the List of Shit:

- Weapon mods for custom clown guns (‘BUT MUH DISPERSION PEESTOL UPGRADZ!!!’ They aren't the same and they also still sucked anyway.)
- Extra enemy attacks that don't add anything and can be walked around without dodging despite how much he thinks you need to
- WTF why do Krall have shields now? More time-wasting shit that isn't even hard, as if the mercenaries weren't enough
- Cringe custom level design inserted in the worst place possible
- Extra enemies inserted with a disregard for muh atmosphere (‘BUT UNREL ISNT ATMOSPHAG GAEM, IT IS GAEMGAEM!!1’ No. ‘BUT THEY ARE ONLY ON SOOPER HARRD ACKSHULLY’ Ackshully no.)
- Tryhard mode with checkpoints, lmao. Quick-save action-adventure hit-scan FPSes are the worst genre for that shit, ReTarDude can kiss my Ash.
- funny bad texture haha lol

‘my stuff in game = better’ - Modders who mod

Gostak

Educated
MBII for Jedi Academy http://moviebattles.org Git gud, die trying.

Class-based team FPS with point-buy system and epic Star Wars theme, with dorks that
play it long enough to use all the voice binds at appropriate moments.
The only thing not to like is some occasional blatant cheating, some maps getting played over and over,
and some TK etc. trolls.

SS13 same?

wishbonetail

Learned
Ice and Fire for King's Bounty WotN. Makes this game shine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom