Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request.Make me moderator.Reason:Ban Volourn.Thanks.

Spazmo

Erudite
I say we make Chris buy Astro a new TV.

Thorndyke

Novice
So what is it that folks like or dislike about volourn?
Dislike: It's probably this.

Like: Well, I can't speak for the others, but if I remember correctly, Volourn got banned from the Bio boards, which means to me that he must be doing at least something right.

Spazmo said:
I say we make Chris buy Astro a new TV.

Not Fair. At least Astro has known the beauty of a plasma screen T.V. I have not, I say Astro has had his fun its my turn now, get Chris to buy me a plasma screen.

ecliptic

Liturgist
This is the gayness that dominates most other message boards. Please don't let the codex fall too.

Astromarine

Erudite
yes. Saint likes to wear pantyhose, and Rex just *loves* his pink froufrous. Didn't you get the memo, ecliptic? As for me and Deviant, oh the fun we had in our mountain cabin, untying those strait laces of his...

DemonKing

Arcane
I would rather we banned people that can't answer a civil post without a hail of invective...you can say what you like about Volourn's spam-mania but at least when he abuses someone he usually puts a bit more effort in than "FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GAYLORD NEWBIE" which is the height of eloquence for some posters here, I fear.

Although I must admit I do find the term "R00fles" to be highly annoying...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Although I must admit I do find the term "R00fles" to be highly annoying..."

Umm.. Good.. It's doing it's job as you are *supposed* to find it annoying. :D

Sol Invictus

Erudite
This thread is a laugh riot, but as stated before - a complete fucking wasts of bandwidth. I just thought I'd contribute that. If you really want to save our bandwidth costs, Chris, you wouldn't make threads like this one.

In any case, I find myself agreeing with Volourn far more often than I agree with some of you knee-jerk reactionists. We can't all be clones on the Codex, now can we?

FrankHorrigan

Liturgist
To quote Bill Hicks, " another reason why i pray for nuclear holocaust in the next 10 minutes"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom