Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Like all nip ideas, the series has gone on for too long and turned utterly retarded.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This thread is barely even readable thanks to all the fapping. All I know about this game so far is it's first person and there is a big evil woman with huge tits. I can only hope it's an improvement over RE7 and not the opposite.

There are gameplay videos. :M

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

Were those squeezed in between the tits? I guess I'll check them out then.
Yeah

- combat looks identical to in RE7, except you can counter-attack after successful block
- grid inventory just like in RE4
- merchant who sells stuff and upgrades your weapons
- on 3:07 you can spot Ed123
- components like gunpowder and green herbs no longer take your inventory space:decline:

That one's four minutes but there are longer ones elsewhere. One guy here flipped out because they made a self-aware joke about exploding red barrels.

SumDrunkGuy

This thread is barely even readable thanks to all the fapping. All I know about this game so far is it's first person and there is a big evil woman with huge tits. I can only hope it's an improvement over RE7 and not the opposite.

No body is fapping except Drakortha. It keeps posting more and more pictures of tiddies and pointing it's finger at us claiming that tiddies are the only reason we're interested in the game. And yet, Drakortha is the only one obsessing over them and posting the tiddies. It's ironic.

Drakortha

Liturgist
No body is fapping except Drakortha. It keeps posting more and more pictures of tiddies and pointing it's finger at us claiming that tiddies are the only reason we're interested in the game. And yet, Drakortha is the only one obsessing over them and posting the tiddies. It's ironic.

RE has never been about the Gameplay. Get off your high horse. Get a job, Talk to girls, Get a life!

Pound Meat

Prophet

Were those squeezed in between the tits? I guess I'll check them out then.
Yeah

- combat looks identical to in RE7, except you can counter-attack after successful block
- grid inventory just like in RE4
- merchant who sells stuff and upgrades your weapons
- on 3:07 you can spot Ed123
- components like gunpowder and green herbs no longer take your inventory space:decline:

That one's four minutes but there are longer ones elsewhere. One guy here flipped out because they made a self-aware joke about exploding red barrels.

Chick in the thumbnail is hotter than the fatty all you coomers are tipping your fedoras to.

Drakortha

Liturgist
Drakortha does seem to have something particular rammed up her ass over this.

I'm on the RE8:VILLAGE hype train. I'm just glad I'm able to enjoy Gaming Culture and having fun, but there's always those negative downer Karen people.

Chick in the thumbnail is hotter than the fatty all you coomers are tipping your fedoras to.

You're right. She has really cute tits as well! What size do you think they are?

1cqJihw.png

Ash

Arcane
Just waiting for all the articles and queries about this game's revolutionary boob physics to roll in, as is gamer custom apparently. Oh and I'm especially excited to see the game's progressivism praised for representing tall women as powerful, because that's what they are and if not should find the confidence to be.

and OMG, the graphics! It looks so REAL. Next gen is gonna blow last gen out of the water just as that blew the prior gen before it. Resident Evil has grown up, finally.

Have they taken my genius-tier business strategy and opened that OnlyFans yet? It would only need a few animators and a small marketing team to run.

Drakortha

Liturgist
and OMG, the graphics! It looks so REAL. Next gen is gonna blow last gen out of the water just as that blew the prior gen before it.

Absolutely I agree! The graphics look REAL as fuck. And I'm super glad the game is also coming to previous generation consoles PS4/Xbox One. That's where I'll be playing it!

Ash

Arcane
Can't wait to platinum this game! are you gonna also buy the digital deluxe version in addition to standard so you can get duplicate achievements on one account on your second playthrough like me?

Drakortha

Liturgist
Can't wait to platinum this game! are you gonna also buy the digital deluxe version in addition to standard so you can get duplicate achievements on one account on your second playthrough like me?

I already Pre-Ordered Deluxe for the Trauma Pack DLC, which includes Hard difficulty mode. I always like to throw myself in the deep end on a first run!

Ash

Arcane
I always had admiration for people that have the patience to play these games on hard. when I get home from work I like to put my feet up, crack open a beer and switch my brain off, ya know? At least until the wife gets home then I have to turn it off to continue our addiction to Game of Thrones!

Ash

Arcane
Get a room you two.

Sure. Perfect thread to begin promotion: $45 for monthly access to our exclusive content on onlyfans. I'll even get her to roleplay the big vampire chick. Codex signup special.

SumDrunkGuy

RE has never been about the Gameplay. Get off your high horse. Get a job, Talk to girls, Get a life!

Get some original material, faggot lord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom