Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

Max Damage

Savant
Not going to read the whole thread, just going to say that RE4 came out 18 years ago, sperging out about it to this day is just sad regardless whether it was shit or not.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
The most tragic thing is your existence in RE threads.

<cue autismo sperging>
This is what the RE4 fanboys always do time and time again. <more autismo spergouts>
Bruh I think I came into your failed attempted of a typical codex circlejerk yesterday or maybe on Sunday but ok whatever keep beating your meat to OWNIN' DA LIBS RE4 FUCKBOIS or whatever the fuck

Ivan

Arcane
finished this on Hard(core) ~9hours or so:

I found it be a largely mediocre experience that whose strongest points are its variety

-movement is far too slow, making exploration, and backtracking, feel laborious
-combat feels a bit limp, I would have like to have seen much more gore and dismemberment
-it wasn't clear to me what reset the merchant's ability to sell you ammo, but I was hardly, if ever, starved for resources. You can pretty much wipe out all of the encounters the game throws at you. I did find one exception to this, but that was tied to an optional backtracking treasure item
-my 2 favorite bits were the opening holdout sequence + the first half of the House Beneviento. These were the only options of the game that I thought flirted with greatness
-tried mercenaries for a round and got so bored (again, limp combat)
-no reason to replay, google says extra hard just turns enemies into HP bloated pinatas
-I like the Hub based world design, would definitely like to see this fleshed out more (preferably with better movement)
:2/5:

I'd rank this w/the lower tier RE games, along with 7, and Rev 1. Capcom needs to tighten the first person movement and combat to get me to give a damn.

Stoked to nab RE4R once the GOTY edition releases.

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
2fBVZlX.jpg
well of course it's a gaijin. Capcom should've stuck to the goofy ESL writing instead of hiring w*stoids.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Nah, it seems like a blatant retcon to me, one just to please twitter and the masses.

The Big mommy and her daughters tease Ethan during the entire castle section, with spicy comments and their body language. The lore in documents explain that they devour men and drink their blood, and also they use women on experiments to turn them into monsters (The ghouls you see in the dungeon part are the maidens of the castle). If anything, this seems to show the opposite: They are monsters who fetichise their prey.

resident-evil-alcina-dimitrescu.gif

toughasnails

It must be accepted that the masturbation is, in the final analysis, always a homosexual act. Rather than being the expression of our nature's orientation towards the complementary Other, it is always an act of self-satisfaction of an ego that, in what it would have as an ecstatic act, is utterly folded unto itself. So homosexual sex is always masturbation just as 'heterosexual' masturbation is always homosexual.
What then if the synthetic female image with which a gamer pleasures himself is applied a label 'lesbian'? If anything there is to this a degree of perverse appropriateness. A young man masturbating to synthetic image of lesbian vampires engaged in lesbian 'sex': this is but a truth of extremity, for any masturbation is already an obeisance to Lilith, being a wasteful expenditure of seed in at least implicit opposition to life, and any masturbation is already homosexual.

Skorpion

Educated
It must be accepted that the masturbation is, in the final analysis, always a homosexual act. Rather than being the expression of our nature's orientation towards the complementary Other, it is always an act of self-satisfaction of an ego that, in what it would have as an ecstatic act, is utterly folded unto itself. So homosexual sex is always masturbation just as 'heterosexual' masturbation is always homosexual.
What then if the synthetic female image with which a gamer pleasures himself is applied a label 'lesbian'? If anything there is to this a degree of perverse appropriateness. A young man masturbating to synthetic image of lesbian vampires engaged in lesbian 'sex': this is but a truth of extremity, for any masturbation is already an obeisance to Lilith, being a wasteful expenditure of seed in at least implicit opposition to life, and any masturbation is already homosexual.
2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom