Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RISEN - Über 45 Minuten Gameplay footage

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
Matt7895 said:
Is there a reason why PB are so weird when it comes to women in their games?
They are all...

526025.jpg

...virgins.

Gods, that turned out to be even lamer than I thought it would.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Trash said:
BTW, what the fuck is wrong with the guy actually picking up stuff? You people really try too hard sometimes.
It really comes out when there are a lot of things on the ground.

Chaotic Lulz3r

Liturgist
I see that full xp is still awarded for the last hit, no xp for failure to get the last hit in.

I guess giving out xp according to the percentage of damage done to the enemy would just make too much sense.

Thrasher

Erudite
Matt7895 said:
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Game looks like Gothic.

Which means the few women that do appear will look strange. All of them.
Is there a reason why PB are so weird when it comes to women in their games?
Have you ever been to Germany? There, I said it.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Teil 3, 9:30-12:30 was painful to watch. Glad the scorpion killed the clown in the end.

Looks like a fun game. Maybe it's the right time to finally play Gothic 3 now (it's fixed and modded I suppose) and wait for Risen. :)
Or the time to do another DNdR/NotR run, never played the über-serious paladin faction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom