Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime RPG Codex GOTY Poll of the Year 2015

Which poll is deserving of this prestigious award?

• Huepepepe's Underhanded Undertale Poll

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Tormentoro's Alternative Freerange Gourmet Poll

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Kz3r0's Edge and Enmity Poll

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Poles are the enemy! The potatoes must be eradicated (Kingcomrade or Dyslexia)

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Loquacious Rosh's First Come First Served Poll

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Hivemind's Hard Hitting Poll

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • OP is a fag

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • made's White Fluttering Hair Poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Du's Word of God Poll

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Trouble is afoot in fair Codexia has the Poll Wars have begun. Tis' time for its fair citizens to decide who to support in this battle of civil strife which will turn brother against brother for some smokin' hot nerd-on-nerd action.

Huepepepe decided to take a break from his book (which is cause for an autism diagnostic in most countries) to take an early lead because has they say "The early Brazilian gets the Poisonous Dart Frog". But such tasks are not to be easily undertaken so Huepepepe managed to attract the likes of Tormentoro, the great mathmagician who's input was truly and utterly invaluable. Thus a poll worthy of the Brazilian Chronicler was erected, one that he proudly showed to the masses of fair Codexia.

But Tormentoro felt that his input wasn't being taken seriously by his peer and that something was amiss. He decided to penetrate the situation further and thus managed to see through Huepepepe's a clever ploy, his real purpose being to bring the Tumblr Taint upon fair Codexia by handling his poll in such a way the Satanic Undertale would be on top. Departing and suffering through harrowing trials and tribulation, Tormentoro was able to use engorge himself on forbidden mathematical knowledge as to forge himself an alternative poll the likes of which not even gods have ever seen and thus preserve Codexia's purity with cold statistical prowess.

Though three's a crowd, the user with the unpunnable name, K3zr0, decided to join the fray swinging. His interests are to defend Codexia by returning to the old and simple ways of edge and straightforwardness. Time will tell if this foe is much more cunning than he appears and if he will make his comeback from behind.

EDIT: The legends speak of two ancient polls who sought to predict this current day predicament. We shall see if one or the other was correct. But this is fair Codexia and Kingcomrade has shown us there is always another path to any poll.

EDIT 2: made's bewildering attempt at Wiedźmin LARP.

EDIT 3: When brother turns against brother it is said the one true overgod AoDU will descend from on high and set things right. Perhaps this will end the Polls of Troubles.

This would would make for a better RPG than Pylons of Ebola
Ban Infinitron
I am bored okay. It is a slow day.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
You know if you are gonna mess around with a poll on trolling purposes you might as well not be passive aggressive about it...

hivemind

Why the fuck aren't you able to see who voted how?

Make a new poll about what poll to use and disable anonymous voting.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Please add Ludo Lense's poll to the poll.

Well technically it is a poll about game of the year polls. We need a new thread that decides which are the best polls about polls about game of the year.

Why the fuck aren't you able to see who voted how?

Make a new poll about what poll to use and disable anonymous voting.

Forgot to tick it off since this is the first time I made a thread with a poll. Don't feel like making a new one.

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
But that's just perfect, someone should just make another poll about GOTY polls, with votes visible this time. And then we can finally have a poll about polls about GOTY polls.

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'll wait voting until shown which result is less shit than the others, so I'll end up able to call the ones who organized those obviously very flawed polls and everyone who voted with an opinion different to mine retared, inferior and therefor invalid; as is the Codexian way. :obviously:

pippin

Last year the affair seemed so much more simple,and there were better options. I can count serious contenders for GOTY with half of one hand this year.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Voted toro for huge incline 10 point system.
But like felipepepepepepepepepepepeppepepepepepepepepepepepepepepeepeppepepepepepes tradishunal poll as well, and voted in every poll except the Kz3r0 one since the only sensible option (PoE) is missing.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
A new challenger appears riding on a horse named Cricket, a creature hunter that wields two swords, one of gold and another of iron. His name is Madelt and he brings with him the most unorthodox of polls usages.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This poll is pretty easy to answer to, considering that it's made by Ludo "I gave Undertale 10/10" Lense.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
this has to be the gayest topic ive read on these forums and thats saying something

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
qFpGSF3.gif

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Okay added our resident underlord's poll.

Seriously this is getting stupid. Stop ;_;

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom