Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview RPG Codex Re-Preview: Legends of Eisenwald

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Technically, it was the last day of the sale, but the point is, Swen Vincke mentioned it was good for exposure to appear on the front page during the sale, because more people visit Steam in that time.
Thanks for directing me to Swen's talk, that was really fun to watch and very helpful. I spent my time on GDC showing the game but I guess some talks were good :)

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I found a lot of similarities between our projects :) We are also "more than all in", no compromises and we really try to make it a quality polished product. If we didn't find extra funds for PR and finishing the game, we might have ended up releasing the game anyway. It's in a good shape right now but it also would break our hearts to release the game we love and worked on over 5 years in a half-baked state. So, a bit more and the game is out! And that's a good thing for everyone :)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I found a lot of similarities between our projects :) We are also "more than all in", no compromises and we really try to make it a quality polished product. If we didn't find extra funds for PR and finishing the game, we might have ended up releasing the game anyway. It's in a good shape right now but it also would break our hearts to release the game we love and worked on over 5 years in a half-baked state. So, a bit more and the game is out! And that's a good thing for everyone :)
Can't wait to find a way to mod barbarians in.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Can't wait to find a way to mod barbarians in.
Actually, it should be rather simple - all it takes to create a new character (or modify existing one), assign attributes and skills in the Scenario Editor and it's done :)

I backed at the 2 copies plus DLC level...don't regret it....even if it means I'll have to wait another 5 years for the DLC. ;)
No worries, there will be some for sure! :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom