Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

xuerebx

Erudite
Wunderbar if both the regular edition and the royal edition go back on sale at 50% of the original price I'll go with the latter. Plus the mods in OP's post, generally I only play a game once so it needs to feel right from the start.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Thanks. Unless they're heavily discounted I can do without the DLCs then.
ffs get the DLCs. Some of the best quests are in those and it is idiotic in general to play unfinished game when it is actually finally finished. Unless you really really need to save those ten bucks because you'd starve to death or whatever I guess.

xuerebx

Erudite
I usually don't bother with DLCs unless they bring some new gameplay elements, or they introduce a new story and I want to play more of the game. With that said, given the points made by you and the previous posters I'll just go for the Royal Edition when it's on sale.

Paul_cz

Arcane
I usually don't bother with DLCs unless they bring some new gameplay elements, or they introduce a new story and I want to play more of the game. With that said, given the points made by you and the previous posters I'll just go for the Royal Edition when it's on sale.
Well yes, I usually do not bother with shitty DLCs either, but that's not the case here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom