Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG games for Girls

JarlFrank said:
All girls like Heroes of Might and Magic.

Strangely, this seems to be quite true. I certainly know of one that has played most of the golden oldies right up to some of todays 'CRPGs', with a few others going at least as far as finishing Fallout, etc (just to further break the generalisation wall, they are not fat).

This is just another list to grab non-gamer, pinky, cutey, soppy types and get them to spend some cash.

Luzur

Good Sir
This is just another list to grab non-gamer, pinky, cutey, soppy types and get them to spend some cash.

my ex was like that, if it had puppies/kittens and lots of pink, she bought it.
she also had a Hello Kitty handbag. red,white and pink.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
The best RPG for girls I have seen a involved my GF, some duck tape, and a bottle of lube.

Luzur said:

my ex was like that, if it had puppies/kittens and lots of pink, she bought it.
she also had a Hello Kitty handbag. red,white and pink.

You could have really gotten into the 'scene':

hellokittybondage1.jpg

hello-kitty-superman.jpg

HelloKittyParts.jpg

Black Cat

Magister
@ JarlFrank

All girls not lacking in taste know the Heroes of Might and Magic games are awful and stupid and annoying, and like the Age of Wonders games instead, which are amazing.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Black Cat said:
@ JarlFrank

All girls not lacking in taste know the Heroes of Might and Magic games are awful and stupid and annoying, and like the Age of Wonders games instead, which are amazing.
:rage:

Sirus

Liturgist
Dragon Age.

Tell me if somebody already made that joke. (didn't read the thread)

Dirk Diggler said:
Hey, Valkyrie Profile is a good game yo.

So is getting your throat slammed by your boyfriend's cock?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom